Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 28, 2024, 10:54:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly evening meet up.  (Read 155739 times)
Lars D

« Reply #810 on: February 20, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »

This week?
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #811 on: February 24, 2011, 09:36:00 AM »

OKAY....so last night dolci and I went out to grab a bite to eat at a local place around the corner from us...they have a decent beer and bar selection and the food is decent to good...and all of the sudden amidst all the various sports screens showing all manner of stuff going on about the world...a voice booms out that Karaoke was getting ready to start and we both have this throwback in our heads about Rhodeside....it was Wednesday, it was after 9 and it was KARAOKE FOR GODS SAKE...

so...who wants to go back en masse to Rockafellas in Gaithersburg with us next Wednesday for some throwback CAM fun?

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
ducrider45

Just Ride!

« Reply #812 on: February 24, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »

I don't get to go out any more. 6th month old baby said so.

Cop: "That thing is so nasty I can't bring myself to write you a ticket."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
 those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
 Thomas Jefferson

Washington D.C. area riders check out CAM on the local boards.
dolci

« Reply #813 on: February 24, 2011, 12:48:42 PM »

I don't get to go out any more. 6th month old baby said so.

Part of the place IS a restaurant...I'm just saying.  Even babies need a night out of the house every once in a while.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #814 on: March 19, 2011, 06:23:23 AM »

Anyone interested in this week?

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #815 on: March 19, 2011, 07:46:16 AM »

Yup! What cha thinkin?

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
DRKWNG

« Reply #816 on: March 19, 2011, 09:22:04 AM »

Anyone interested in this week?

Yes.

And on a different topic, Steve and I have been talking about trying to get a MotoGP meet going and were trying to think of a good spot to put one together.  I started thinking that the owner of Sfizi is Italian, rides a Ducati and just might be willing to host a Sunday afternoon session (assuming he has either SpeedHD and a decent sized telly) to have some food/drinks and watch the race.  We would have to get enough people together to make it worth his efforts though.  Let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll reach out to him if we get enough people to commit.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Meerkat

« Reply #817 on: March 19, 2011, 10:55:39 AM »

Yup! What cha thinkin?

I think for a living, so rely on Julie to do the planning. Just tell me where to show up. Grin

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
lemond

« Reply #818 on: March 26, 2011, 04:59:33 AM »

Drkwng
that is a good idea, I would be up for it.

2000 GSX-R 600 Track Bike
1995 Ducati Monster M900
DRKWNG

« Reply #819 on: March 26, 2011, 05:17:19 AM »

Ok, anyone else interested?  If you haven't been there, his food is excellent!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #820 on: March 26, 2011, 07:00:03 AM »

I'm up for whatever, wherever!

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
accludetuner
Jennifer Connelly's boobs give me a raging

I AM NOT A MONSTER!

« Reply #821 on: March 26, 2011, 09:30:41 AM »

New guy checking in. Just picked up an 01 748. Found the meetup thread on Ducati.ms and signed up here per bupton's (guessing DRKWNG on here) suggestion.

I'm a little north of DC but have family in RIC so travel down that way fairly regularly. Once I get comfortable with this 748 I'm definitely up for weekly meets!

Here's a pic of my new baby (picking her up this coming week or weekend):

I can fit massive amounts of meat in my mouth!

My 748/916/996/998 SBK parts for sale!
Meerkat

« Reply #822 on: March 26, 2011, 09:42:11 AM »

Welcome to the neighborhood! Nice looking ride. We won't hold it against you that it's not a monster. Grin Hell, they let DRKWNG and Tocino in.

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
AMGnDuc

2011 Ducati Streetfighter S

« Reply #823 on: March 26, 2011, 09:47:44 AM »

We're supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow, so while I'd be interested in a meet up on Sunday, I don't think it's going to happen.

I don't know how many of you are car fans, but every Saturday out in Great Falls there is a Cars 'N Coffee.  Really cool event, and it'll only get better as the weather does.  It's from 7-9am at Katie's Coffee in Great Falls.

I'm going to head up there on a nice Saturday one of these days, anyone else is more than welcome to come.
DRKWNG

« Reply #824 on: March 26, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »

Welcome acc!  Nice looking 748.  Shame about the polished wheels though.   Evil

And as far as the meet up idea goes, we mainly discuss the week day evening meets in here.  Cages were the transport mechanism of choice for the last few due to the temps, but we'll be riding to them again here shortly.  Might actually have to make the first re-visit a Sea Shanty night. 

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: