Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 26, 2024, 05:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly evening meet up.  (Read 155429 times)
Statler
Flounder-Administrator

Gravel rashed froo froo white is the fastest color

« Reply #1080 on: December 13, 2011, 03:31:23 PM »

Thursday at Brian boru.   We'll be there around 8:45. 

It's still buy a flounder a drink month
DRKWNG

« Reply #1081 on: December 13, 2011, 03:43:30 PM »

Thursday at Brian boru.   We'll be there around 8:45. 

What a silly idea...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG

« Reply #1082 on: December 26, 2011, 06:14:15 PM »

Hey guys, there's a MOBster in the area until Friday.  Wanted to see what everyone's schedule is like this week, and see if we can get a meet set up on maybe say Wednesday?  Thoughts?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
AJ

« Reply #1083 on: December 27, 2011, 08:33:55 AM »

Thanks DRKWNG, howdy folks! I'm in town, staying at Friendship Heights. I'm sadly without moto or gear (I'm neither as cool as DanTheMan nor as crazy) but it'd be great to meet up.

Sounds like Wednesday works for Mad King Pepe & DRKWNG

Statler, I hear it's buy a flounder a beer month...are you gonna give me the opportunity?  Wink

Ducatiz, I hear you have a smokin hot physician/lawyer/orca/seal wife who lets you have 10 Ducatis and who has a smokin hot sister...are you gonna show some evidence? Grin

I keed, I keed!! You can keep the pics of your wife & her sister in your wallet

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #1084 on: December 27, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »

I'm out of town until next week. Enjoy!

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #1085 on: December 27, 2011, 10:05:37 AM »

Ducatiz, I hear you have a smokin hot physician/lawyer/orca/seal wife who lets you have 10 Ducatis and who has a smokin hot sister...are you gonna show some evidence? Grin

I keed, I keed!! You can keep the pics of your wife & her sister in your wallet

If I go out, my wife has (demands) to stay home with the kiddles... i haven't made one of these meetups since we started them.. :-/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:42:12 AM by ducatiz » Logged

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1086 on: December 27, 2011, 10:10:22 AM »

Not true - you made 1.. just the one. But still

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
AJ

« Reply #1087 on: December 27, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »

If I go out, my wife has to stay home with the kiddles... i haven't made one of these meetups since we started them.. :-/

Babysitters are a very good thing (just ask the local kids I used to babysit, after all these years they still remember the fun games we'd play)

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1088 on: December 27, 2011, 10:29:27 AM »

Not true - you made 1.. just the one. But still

nope, 2. 

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1089 on: December 27, 2011, 10:30:04 AM »

Babysitters are a very good thing (just ask the local kids I used to babysit, after all these years they still remember the fun games we'd play)

Mrs Ducatizzy hates babysitters.  It's a huge pain in the ass.  But there I go again.  She's amazing, truly.

AJ

« Reply #1090 on: December 27, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »

Mrs Ducatizzy hates babysitters.  It's a huge pain in the ass.  But there I go again.  She's amazing, truly.

laughingdp Ok, now I really want to meet your better half!!  Wink

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1091 on: December 27, 2011, 10:36:09 AM »

laughingdp Ok, now I really want to meet your better half!!  Wink

fat chance

AJ

« Reply #1092 on: December 27, 2011, 10:43:34 AM »

fat chance

Even if we discussed, at length and with persuasive examples, the benefits of both dogs and babysitters? Wink

Seriously though, sorry to miss you Ducatiz & Ducatician too.
chug

Sad Panda...Whaddya say...?

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1093 on: December 27, 2011, 10:45:43 AM »

Even if we discussed, at length and with persuasive examples, the benefits of both dogs and babysitters? Wink

Seriously though, sorry to miss you Ducatiz & Ducatician too.
chug

Actually we worked out a deal to get a pup.  As soon as my new office opens, i'm in.

I haven't said I couldn't show up, just have to work it out with the Missus.

She won't ride.  BC (before children) she'd ride cupcake, but now no way jose.

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1094 on: December 27, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »

I'm a TDB. Working on a bath renovation in the evenings, though I can't do all that much until the weekend due to noise.

Post up a plan and I'll see what I can manage.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: