Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 26, 2024, 05:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly evening meet up.  (Read 155461 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #1125 on: December 28, 2011, 06:31:47 AM »

If I make it, it will be around 9ish as I put one of the littles to bed.. reading time is important!  :-)

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Lars D

« Reply #1126 on: December 28, 2011, 12:21:24 PM »

I may be there. drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink chug drink drink drink drink
AJ

« Reply #1127 on: December 28, 2011, 12:26:07 PM »

Ok, final plans are:

CAM meetup + MOB interloper
Day: TODAY Wednesday
Time: 8:00pm
Place: Rhodeside Grill, 1836 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA

In:
DRKWNG
Mad King Pepe
AJ
Randy
venomousr1993
gwjcat

TDB (Truculent Dirigible Boosters):
Ducatiz (mebbe 9ish)
Sad Panda
rgramjet
Lars D

Out:
Ducatician
tocino
Cagey
zooom
Dolci

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1128 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:50 PM »

we need you to run our social list and we'd proably have a more active crowd

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
AJ

« Reply #1129 on: December 28, 2011, 12:43:39 PM »

Oh yeah, how will I find you guys?
If no one is riding & therefore no telltale gear for me to spot...does anyone have Ducati apparel or something noticeable like...a mask & purple cape?

we need you to run our social list and we'd proably have a more active crowd

laughingdp  happy to help!

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1130 on: December 28, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »

Oh yeah, how will I find you guys?
If no one is riding & therefore no telltale gear for me to spot...does anyone have Ducati apparel or something noticeable like...a mask & purple cape?

laughingdp  happy to help!

all of our meetups are shirtless.  should be obvious.

AJ

« Reply #1131 on: December 28, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »

laughingdp      Lips Sealed
I'll bring my own eye patches

DRKWNG

« Reply #1132 on: December 28, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »

There's a good chance we'll be downstairs, depending on how crowded it is.  I'll be the one looking like I was still in Hawaii, enjoying the 80 degree days. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG

« Reply #1133 on: December 28, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »

Randy and I are sitting downstairs, near the end of the bar.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #1134 on: December 28, 2011, 05:15:50 PM »

Have fun kids! 

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
DRKWNG

« Reply #1135 on: December 28, 2011, 09:00:58 PM »

Thanks to all that came out tonight. Nice to meet you AJ, and nice surprise having Tizy show up.

AJ

« Reply #1136 on: December 28, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »

Great to meet everyone, and thanks for all the laughs, you guys are hilarious!   
 chug 

p.s. Lars, have ya picked up a ticket to Bangkok yet?  Grin

DRKWNG

« Reply #1137 on: December 29, 2011, 03:21:04 AM »

Great to meet everyone, and thanks for all the laughs, you guys are hilarious!    
 chug  

'Bout time you finally made it out to one of these.

p.s. Lars, have ya picked up a ticket to Bangkok yet?  Grin

Zzzzzing!!

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #1138 on: December 29, 2011, 06:28:01 AM »

Thanks to all that came out tonight. Nice to meet you AJ, and nice surprise having Tizy show up.

it was for AJ, not for your stinking ass.

AJ

« Reply #1139 on: December 29, 2011, 08:06:05 AM »

'Bout time you finally made it out to one of these.

Yes sir! Hopefully I'll catch y'all again sometime in 2012. 
Lars did mention that I should organize next month's meet up...remotely... Wink

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: