Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Group ride Sunday 6-27  (Read 1351 times)
Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« on: June 24, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »

Ok guys, lets try this again. I just bought a new bike so I need to get some seat time in.

The weather didn't play nice the last time but it's looking like we're gpong to have a great day to ride this Sunday. The ride will be leaving from the Worcester area and heading west where the roads are smooth and the cops are few! I plan on leaving around 9am and being back in the central MA area around 3-4pm.

Who's in?

As an alternative, I have Wednesday off and I'm taking a trip up to see Eric at Clubhouse Motorsports to get some new tires installed. I'll be leaving around 11am or so and slabbing it up but I plan on finding some nice roads on the way back if anyone wants to play hooky.  Evil
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 12:40:57 PM by Monstermash » Logged

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Christian

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 03:03:17 PM »

I'd be up for a Sunday ride, but meeting at 9AM in Worcester which is ~an hour from me is tough. If you ride east or start further east in the future, I'm in!
Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 05:20:40 AM »

Ok, how about we start at Moto Market?

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: