Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 20, 2024, 09:28:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 838050 times)
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4290 on: January 19, 2013, 08:31:23 AM »

Ammo, guns, magazines (except 1911 mags/not hi-cap), reloading components, even gun parts... all gone bye bye. Cry Shocked Roll Eyes Happy New Year. bang head

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #4291 on: January 19, 2013, 05:11:54 PM »

That's not entirely true. I'm seeing ar  parts showing as available more and more. It won't take to long for things to be back in stock.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4292 on: January 19, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »

I wonder what I could sell my Stoner for right now?

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #4293 on: January 19, 2013, 05:22:27 PM »

I wonder what I could sell my Stoner for right now?

I'll give you $10 for it right now.

Cash money Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4294 on: January 19, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »

I'll give you $10 for it right now.

Cash money Grin

Cheesy drink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #4295 on: January 19, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »

That's not entirely true. I'm seeing ar  parts showing as available more and more. It won't take to long for things to be back in stock.
I agree, people tend to panic....seen many cycles like this.  Wink
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #4296 on: January 19, 2013, 05:56:52 PM »

Cheesy drink

Try to not spend it all at once Wink

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #4297 on: January 19, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »

I was thinking of the new law in NY.

All magazines greater than 10rds have to be sold out of state or destroyed within a year.

Might be a lot of magazines up for sale in the next year.  10rd mags can be modified to only hold 7 RSS but anything over 10 has to be dumped.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4298 on: January 19, 2013, 06:03:54 PM »

Let's not go there counselor...

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #4299 on: January 19, 2013, 06:07:37 PM »

Id expect a ton to come on the market.

On a less dangerous note of discussion I've been thinking about the cost of reloading supplies. I checked my stash and my supplies are thinner than id like. I'm good on powder but primers and lead are getting low.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4300 on: January 19, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »

I have an almost endless supply of free ammo, well actually I've paid a price for it.  Cheesy

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4301 on: January 19, 2013, 06:14:46 PM »

nuthin's for nuthin'

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4302 on: January 19, 2013, 06:18:01 PM »

I have an almost endless supply of free ammo, well actually I've paid a price for it.  Cheesy

Some people steal pens and paperclips from work...

Other people have much cooler stuff in the supply closet...  Evil

I won't tell.  Lips Sealed

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #4303 on: January 19, 2013, 06:18:21 PM »

That's right.

You pay one way or another.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4304 on: January 19, 2013, 06:22:15 PM »

Some people steal pens and paperclips from work...

Other people have much cooler stuff in the supply closet...  Evil

I won't tell.  Lips Sealed

I don't need to steal it, all I need to do is go to work.

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: