Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 21, 2024, 04:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 773779 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1455 on: August 04, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »

The replica is faster, handles better and stops quicker than the original.

I don't remember what channel the shoot out was on but the factory five replica won hands down.

So if you want something old clumsy and slow, well, a saddle on ducpainter would be cheaper Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1456 on: August 04, 2012, 11:32:39 PM »

So if you want something old clumsy and slow, well, a saddle on ducpainter would be cheaper Grin

Oh SNAP!!

Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1457 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »

Question;
not considering the value, would you rather have an original, pristine 289 that you kept under lock and key in a climate controlled garage
or
a really good replica (actually a better car) that you could take on the street and burn the tires off of and abuse on a regular basis?

That Cobra is Bob Bndurants, it's a real deal 427 Cobra

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1458 on: August 05, 2012, 03:33:53 AM »

The replica is faster, handles better and stops quicker than the original.

I don't remember what channel the shoot out was on but the factory five replica won hands down.

...hmmm...

IIRC you crashed trying to follow me.  Kiss

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1459 on: August 05, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »

...hmmm...

IIRC you crashed trying to follow me.  Kiss

You weren't in front of me when I crashed.  I wasn't following you. Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1460 on: August 05, 2012, 03:54:31 AM »

You weren't in front of me when I crashed.  I wasn't following you. Grin
Oh...that's right.

You couldn't keep up. Kiss

perspective
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1461 on: August 05, 2012, 03:58:45 AM »

Well, if you came to my home track I'm sure I could loose you in the first lap like you did me.

I wish I could go back to the track Tongue

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1462 on: August 05, 2012, 04:00:18 AM »

Well, if you came to my home track I'm sure I could loose you in the first lap like you did me.

I wish I could go back to the track Tongue
What's stopping you?

perspective

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1463 on: August 08, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #1464 on: August 08, 2012, 07:16:13 PM »

WOW, an actual picture... how did You do that??

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1465 on: August 09, 2012, 02:22:20 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1466 on: August 18, 2012, 11:32:03 AM »

Friend of mine raced Vegas to Reno yesterday

NoisyDante
I am Jack's

« Reply #1467 on: August 18, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »

'07 695 Dark - Quat-D Ex Box exhaust, gold S4 forks, Woodcraft Clipons, CRG levers, KTM headlight, Motodynamics taillight, 14t sprocket, CRG LS mirrors, flamethrower, the usual refinements.  * struck down by a hippie in a Prius on September 22nd, 2010.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1468 on: August 18, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1469 on: August 18, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »

^ That might have gone oh so badly wrong.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: