Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 19, 2024, 07:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 773421 times)
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1830 on: February 06, 2013, 07:33:02 AM »

Almost there

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
MendoDave
« Reply #1831 on: February 06, 2013, 09:32:25 AM »

I didn't know....
MendoDave
« Reply #1832 on: February 06, 2013, 09:33:34 AM »

Almost there

Is that the 650?
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1833 on: February 06, 2013, 10:17:50 AM »

yup

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #1834 on: February 06, 2013, 12:22:41 PM »

Wow, I never knew you had an old BMW, too.

Wink

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1835 on: February 06, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »

Yup......i got it on the Russian black market.

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
MendoDave
« Reply #1836 on: February 06, 2013, 12:38:03 PM »

I saw a guy with a real nice Ural sidecar last summer. All the components looked good, nothing cheesy or low quality from what I could tell, and the dog was happy about that too.
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1837 on: February 06, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »

Im still happy with mine. Its lowtech and you just have to remember its rides lowtech.

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1838 on: February 10, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »

Another one from our photographer who sometimes pretends to be a crew chief.

Interplanetary CH-47 Wink

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1839 on: February 10, 2013, 03:58:50 PM »

Another one from our photographer who sometimes pretends to be a crew chief.

Interplanetary CH-47 Wink

Sweet  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1840 on: February 10, 2013, 04:01:04 PM »

Knock knock

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1841 on: February 10, 2013, 04:03:13 PM »

Knock knock

I'm washing my hair...  You'll have to came back later.  Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1842 on: February 10, 2013, 04:04:00 PM »

Cheesy

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1843 on: February 10, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »

Knock knock

Flowers...

Telegram...

Pizza delivery ...

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1844 on: February 10, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »

Flowers...

Telegram...

Pizza delivery ...

Candygram

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: