Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 03:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 761544 times)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1950 on: April 06, 2013, 05:15:54 PM »

somehow...this made me think of Ducpainter...

I don't look anything like her. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1951 on: April 06, 2013, 05:56:21 PM »

All depends on how much vodka one has had... 

pic thread.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #1952 on: April 06, 2013, 08:16:31 PM »

if ya did, I might visit more often  laughingdp

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1953 on: April 06, 2013, 11:37:41 PM »

if ya did, I might visit more often  laughingdp

Seems like she would have a very animated personality!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #1954 on: April 07, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »

Twas a nice vacation

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1955 on: April 08, 2013, 07:20:47 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1956 on: April 08, 2013, 07:51:35 PM »

laughingdp waytogo

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
MendoDave
« Reply #1957 on: April 08, 2013, 08:50:24 PM »

In the spirit of saying anything.

I herby declare that I have never been farther south than Perth. Also I further declare that Perth is the farthest west that a set of topsiders of mine have set foot.

That is all.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:02:37 PM by Mendo Dave » Logged
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1958 on: April 08, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »

In the spirit of saying anything.

I herby declare that I have never been farther south than Perth. Also I further declare that Perth is the farthest west that a set of topsiders of mine have set foot.

That is all.

Do you have any unofficial pics of said journeys?   Wink

MendoDave
« Reply #1959 on: April 08, 2013, 09:00:54 PM »

No sir and it appears  that i posted in the wrong thread. Im sure the picture posting people will get over it.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1960 on: April 08, 2013, 09:11:51 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #1961 on: April 08, 2013, 10:42:00 PM »

Damn, that girl^^^^ looks like a gal a friend of mine in the Florida Keys knew.  He called her "Rub-a-Nub".  For reasons that will remain undisclosed on a family forum.   Cool

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
MendoDave
« Reply #1962 on: April 08, 2013, 10:48:02 PM »

Heres a picture of one of my Girls. Sheanswers to "Girl"

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1963 on: April 09, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »

My Bonsai survived the winter with no attention and spring is here.  Cheesy

DucNaked
I'm not just the owner, I'm also a

« Reply #1964 on: April 10, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »

"If your bike is quiter than mine your a pussy, if it's louder you're an asshole." Monster 1100S
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: