Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 19, 2024, 03:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 772844 times)
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2835 on: December 02, 2013, 07:33:32 AM »

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #2836 on: December 02, 2013, 07:42:14 AM »

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2837 on: December 02, 2013, 07:45:39 AM »

All but five Ferrari 250 GT ‘Tour de France’ long wheel base chassis were bodied by Scaglietti. The remaining five were bodied by Zagato. No two were exactly identical as they were created according to the customers’ needs.

In 1956 Zagato received an unexpected commission. Two of Ferrari’s paramount clients, Vladimiro Galluzzi of Milan and Camillo Luglio of Genova, had specifically requested Ferrari to supply two 250 GT LWB chassis to be bodied directly by Zagato. In these years, Ferrari had several other privileged carrozzeria – Ghia, Touring, Scaglietti, Vignale and Pinin Farina ? performing nearly all of his coachwork, but due to the old friendship with Ugo Zagato, Enzo Ferrari accepted the offer. In addition, he was wise enough not to disappoint two of his most important customers.

For the Ferrari 250 GT LWB, Zagato used his lightweight, aeronautic techniques which he first adopted when founding his coach building company in 1919. This meant the lightweight and purposeful bodywork on the 250 GTZ not only looked incredible, it helped Camillo Luglio become the Italian sports car champion twice over.

The cars shown here are #0515GT and #0537GT. The first example was commissioned by Vladimiro Galluzzi and while this car was the first 250 GT LWB Berlinetta on which Zagato began actual construction, it was finished seven days after completion of Camillo Luglio’s chassis #0537GT.

Galluzzi ordered his 250 GTZ for use in both racing and on regular roads, while the one for Luglio was destined mainly for racing, and was, therefore, much more spartan. This resulted in two cars with very similar lines, but each with a different execution and finish. The one for Galluzzi was exceedingly elegant, with a Lancia Blue color on the main body and a white roof. Due to very limited time before its first race, Luglio’s car was initially delivered without any paint and the car was driven to 2nd place overall in the ‘Criterium di Roma’ in nothing but primer. Later it was finished in gunmetal grey with a red bonnet. Both cars were built in just a bit more than two months

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #2838 on: December 03, 2013, 02:50:09 AM »

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Local Moderator
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #2839 on: December 03, 2013, 03:15:14 AM »

We have a WTF thread for things like this  laughingdp

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
freeclimbmtb
From Zero Member to

« Reply #2840 on: December 03, 2013, 06:12:03 AM »

Series I XJ6c!  V12!

My father has 2 1/2 of the 4 door versions of this car... (except his are Series III's...so fuel injected 4.3L Inline 6 instead of the carburated V12...)

2011 Monster 796 ABS

CW/evotech tail tidy, lightwereks integrated tail light, CRG Arrow bar end mirrors, Duc.ee solenoid eliminator & 696 midpipe, sans charcoal canister, pileon grab bars, Arrow Dark slipons (sans dB killers), Rizoma Zero11's, Rizoma Lux grips, Rizoma rearsets, Rizoma gas cap, 1098R Ohlins forks, IMA Triples, Galfer wave rotors, Brembo radial masters, Rizoma reservoirs, Ohlins DU737, Rizoma bars, 15t AFAM front and 41t supersprox rear sprocket with EK MVXC chain.
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #2841 on: December 06, 2013, 03:14:33 AM »

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #2842 on: December 06, 2013, 04:59:58 AM »

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #2843 on: December 06, 2013, 03:32:34 PM »

That's a nice herd of Alfas. waytogo I loved the old days of the US TransAm series. Boss 302s, Penske Z/28s, etc... The Alfas did real well in the support class. GTAs, GTVs...Huh? I forget which. bang head I think there were a few BRE Racing Datsun 510s and some Bimmer 2002s thrown in there too.

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #2844 on: December 06, 2013, 05:55:07 PM »

waytogo waytogo waytogo

Been thinking lately that my '67 Cougar needs side exit exhaust, ala the Trans Am racers of the day. And maybe a snottier cam than it already has. Evil

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2845 on: December 06, 2013, 06:04:45 PM »

waytogo waytogo waytogo

Been thinking lately that my '67 Cougar needs side exit exhaust, ala the Trans Am racers of the day. And maybe a snottier cam than it already has. Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2846 on: December 06, 2013, 08:12:08 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #2847 on: December 06, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »

Either my monitor calibration is off, or that is one damned green (and huge) grapefruit.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2848 on: December 06, 2013, 08:27:42 PM »

Either my monitor calibration is off, or that is one damned green (and huge) grapefruit.

It's a pomelo.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2849 on: December 07, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »

for those that know, those builings are where the old Paitilla Airport was located

Edit

other views of the mall that is located where the airport was located

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 03:48:14 PM by Darkmonster620 » Logged

Carlos
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: