Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 19, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 773086 times)
Privateer

God created Ducati to train the faithful.

« Reply #2940 on: December 26, 2013, 11:55:01 AM »

I rode to work the other day and took some snaps

more: http://twoslow.com/2013/12/sunrise-in-december/

My fast lap is your sighting lap.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2941 on: December 26, 2013, 01:10:46 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #2942 on: December 27, 2013, 12:39:05 PM »

dp 930  aka Nate's new ride

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #2943 on: December 28, 2013, 04:40:20 AM »

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #2944 on: December 28, 2013, 04:53:50 AM »

Well, I can think of one possible ragret.    laughingdp

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #2945 on: December 28, 2013, 05:00:38 AM »

that was a funny film!!!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #2946 on: December 28, 2013, 07:48:27 AM »

as a gluten free person....mine would say no baguettes

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Privateer

God created Ducati to train the faithful.

« Reply #2947 on: December 28, 2013, 01:59:26 PM »

when I got my tattoo with my kids' names, the guy said "write down the names."  I'm a pretty good speller, but even then I had my wife double check before I handed them over, and again before I OK'd the design.

clearly that guy has no friends.

My fast lap is your sighting lap.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2948 on: December 28, 2013, 02:02:00 PM »

when I got my tattoo with my kids' names, the guy said "write down the names."  I'm a pretty good speller, but even then I had my wife double check before I handed them over, and again before I OK'd the design.

clearly that guy has no friends.

It was a scene from a movie.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 02:05:00 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2949 on: December 28, 2013, 03:37:24 PM »

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2950 on: December 29, 2013, 10:05:52 AM »

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:58:17 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #2951 on: December 30, 2013, 12:15:02 PM »

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #2952 on: December 31, 2013, 07:21:20 AM »

Beautiful.  Where/what is that, kopf?

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2953 on: December 31, 2013, 08:20:09 AM »

Beautiful.  Where/what is that, kopf?

TWA terminal Idlewild airport, Queens NY circa 1964.

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #2954 on: December 31, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »

TWA terminal Idlewild airport, Queens NY circa 1964.
Wow.  I prefer that to its current iteration, which looks like it was designed by Daedalus:

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: