Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 05:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 761577 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7335 on: April 20, 2017, 06:21:47 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #7336 on: April 20, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »

She's calling her boyfriend.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #7337 on: April 20, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »

She's calling her boyfriend.

I dated someone like that once...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7338 on: April 21, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »

I dated someone like that once...

You dated her too?!!!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
red baron

« Reply #7339 on: April 21, 2017, 04:32:30 PM »

What's the story here?

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations... James Madison
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7340 on: April 21, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »

What's the story here?

http://www.bhamwiki.com/w/Storyteller_fountain

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7341 on: April 24, 2017, 10:44:58 AM »

Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #7342 on: April 26, 2017, 06:38:50 PM »

One of these nukes is my nuke. Damn Navy dressing them all the same makes it impossible to find him. The fact that he doesn't remember where he was standing doesn't help.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
yamifixer

« Reply #7343 on: April 27, 2017, 08:25:09 AM »

One of these nukes is my nuke. Damn Navy dressing them all the same makes it impossible to find him. The fact that he doesn't remember where he was standing doesn't help.

Don't be to hard on him, My wife found a picture of my Division Off of the USS Fulton. I was there I remember the picture being taken. I cannot find myself.

'00 M900Sie, '66 Benelli Fireball, '70 Honda Z50
Valve Springs are EVIL
NAKID

« Reply #7344 on: April 27, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »

I always have a hard time finding myself in these pictures too. I have one from CVN-73 and CVN-74.

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7345 on: April 27, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »

96 of em

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #7346 on: May 01, 2017, 06:33:51 AM »

Sadly killed in a local river . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7347 on: May 03, 2017, 09:36:34 AM »

Blackout

« Reply #7348 on: May 03, 2017, 11:03:29 AM »

Sadly killed in a local river . . .

Is that a bull shark? Damn big one if so.

2003 Ducati Monster 800
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2003 Honda CR250
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7349 on: May 03, 2017, 11:06:11 AM »

Is that a bull shark? Damn big one if so.

Big shark or Light Snack for Crazlo?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: