Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 06:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 772610 times)
Mojo S2R
Wearing a cape offline so that others know I am a

. Dark Mojo .

« Reply #405 on: November 01, 2010, 01:04:29 AM »

Monster Dave

« Reply #406 on: November 05, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #407 on: November 08, 2010, 05:49:14 AM »

from the lion's POV?

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Monster Dave

« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2010, 08:08:32 AM »

Monster Dave

« Reply #409 on: November 29, 2010, 08:09:01 AM »

Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #410 on: November 29, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »

Thanksgiving for the dog:

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
Monster Dave

« Reply #411 on: December 02, 2010, 11:52:21 AM »

^that's gross.....     boo

Time to wash our brains......

Monster Dave

« Reply #412 on: December 06, 2010, 11:47:38 AM »

laughingdp
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #413 on: December 06, 2010, 01:00:23 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2010, 01:09:40 PM »

the howards were never known for holding their liquor..

i hope dogs are impervious to salmonella!

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2010, 02:37:15 PM »

^that's gross.....     boo

I see that pic and think, "What the make the beast with two backs dude, you are throwing out some of the best meat from that pig!"

sac

/no, not Asian, why do you ask?

HATERS GONNA HATE.
The Architect

« Reply #416 on: December 06, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

Your dog has a lot of self control.  My dog, in a few seconds flat, would have eaten all the meat off of that, humped the skull, vomited , eaten the vomit, eaten the skull, gnawed all the deck boards that the head had touched, gnawed most the deck boards that he had vomited on, unload a log in the woods, wait for the load to freeze and go back later for a crunchy snack.  After all that he'd then come in the house looking to lick someones face and see if he can get something else to eat, maybe check the garbage, they may have left it out.

Pig ears are usually a small slice of heaven for him.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #417 on: December 06, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »

Your dog has a lot of self control.  My dog, in a few seconds flat, would have eaten all the meat off of that, humped the skull, vomited , eaten the vomit, eaten the skull, gnawed all the deck boards that the head had touched, gnawed most the deck boards that he had vomited on, unload a log in the woods, wait for the load to freeze and go back later for a crunchy snack.  After all that he'd then come in the house looking to lick someones face and see if he can get something else to eat, maybe check the garbage, they may have left it out.

Pig ears are usually a small slice of heaven for him.

laughingdp waytogo

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #418 on: December 06, 2010, 05:45:20 PM »

Producer: "So, I hear you have an amazing joke."

The Architect: "Why yes, yes I do."

Producer: "Well, lets hear it!"

My dog, in a few seconds flat, would have eaten all the meat off of that, humped the skull, vomited , eaten the vomit, eaten the skull, gnawed all the deck boards that the head had touched, gnawed most the deck boards that he had vomited on, unload a log in the woods, wait for the load to freeze and go back later for a crunchy snack.  After all that he'd then come in the house looking to lick someones face and see if he can get something else to eat, maybe check the garbage, they may have left it out.

Producer: "So... what do you call it?"

The Architect: "THE ARISTOCRATS!"

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #419 on: December 06, 2010, 06:25:58 PM »

You guys haven't met his dog.

He's not joking. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: