Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 03:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 535003 times)
Kawboy

« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2008, 07:17:44 AM »

i will be ready carl...doubtful the other lame-o's will make it

I would join, but this is my long work week.  Just got off and must work tonight.  Tomorrow I am going to do the toys for tots run, simply because I've never done one of those before.  I know it will probably be mostly Harley hogs, but there could be a sizeable Ducati contingent, even though I wouldn't be one of them, but that's besides the point.   Grin

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:02 AM »

I'd be a ridin' fool except for the fact that I am in Colorado right now and the Paladin is in the NMMR.  I will be down to pick him up in two weeks.  I miss you all and wish I could be logging some miles with the gang.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:38:36 AM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2008, 12:27:02 PM »

We miss you too!!  So is this a permanent move Bonfy?

Good seeing ya today guys...bikes are looking great

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
hunkypunk
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »

We miss you too!!  So is this a permanent move Bonfy?

Good seeing ya today guys...bikes are looking great
Except for my speedometer  Cry  Cry  Cry

Yes Bonfy you are missed...come back ...come back....
Was at PJ's the other day and did stalk your house on my way to Homo Depot. The Palladin looked fine, sleeping under the porch.  bacon  bow down
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

Actually, that was the Dragon sleeping under the porch.  WannaDucBad is in residence at the Palace so his steed gets the stairwell.  My Paladin is in the storage unit a few blocks away.  At least I know he is out of the weather and out of reach from the crackheads.  The Dragon is fierce enough not to need any extra protection.   Grin

I don't know if the move is permanent or not.  Right now I am getting the house up here ready to rent or sell, but if I find a decent job I will consider staying (till the next layoff).  If no job falls into my lap, then I will head back down to reclaim my space from that squatter.   laughingdp  We are projecting that it'll be around the 1st of December minimum.  But I will be down a few times to take care of business so I will make sure to let you know so we can do a DucNight.   You all feel free to stop in and see me if you're passing through, too.

Today was so beautiful up here, it made me pine for me little Duc.  Hopefully I will get a break on the weather when I come down in a couple weeks to  pick him up.  I'm planning on riding him back if the weather looks acceptable.  However, I won't be leaving at 5AM as certain little redheads are likely to do. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 07:33:51 PM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »

Actually, that was the Dragon sleeping under the porch.  WannaDucBad is in residence at the Palace so his steed gets the stairwell.  My Paladin is in the storage unit a few blocks away.  At least I know he is out of the weather and out of reach from the crackheads.  The Dragon is fierce enough not to need any extra protection.   Grin

I don't know if the move is permanent or not.  Right now I am getting the house up here ready to rent or sell, but if I find a decent job I will consider staying (till the next layoff).  If no job falls into my lap, then I will head back down to reclaim my space from that squatter.   laughingdp  We are projecting that it'll be around the 1st of December minimum.  But I will be down a few times to take care of business so I will make sure to let you know so we can do a DucNight.   You all feel free to stop in and see me if you're passing through, too.

Today was so beautiful up here, it made me pine for me little Duc.  Hopefully I will get a break on the weather when I come down in a couple weeks to  pick him up.  I'm planning on riding him back if the weather looks acceptable.  However, I won't be leaving at 5AM as certain little redheads are likely to do. 

oh u know i always be passin throught!  Grin

and hey! if i can do it! anyone can! What can i say whats pleasure without a little torture Evil

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2008, 05:07:56 PM »

Larry and I hit the cafe again.. is this starting to get old?....not!!!!! [moto]
Had a couple of youngens join me up the crest who appreciated an older guy leading the way. Talking about age, I ran into  Bob (999R from Belen) and another gray hair on top of the Crest discussing the latest wreck of a 999S rider. They recalled an incident of a younger guy going down on a Ducati while I tried to point out that he was an older guy at the age of at least 50. After a moment of silence and looking at each other we all came to the sobering conclusion that he truly was a younger guy Grin Lesson learned: sometimes you should just forget about the numbers and enjoy your ride = life Grin waytogo  applause
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:28:19 PM by Zaster » Logged
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »

Excellent philosophy, Zaster!!!  It is weird how the older I get, the younger 40, 50, 60 sounds.  It's all relative.  Sobering indeed.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2008, 04:46:20 AM »

If it makes you feel better 18 sounds nice and young to me now!

Ah, if only I could live off the wages from mowing lawns again....

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2008, 12:15:02 PM »

Yeah, thinking last night about the job hunt and what is open to me.... realized I'm closer to 40 than 20. That sucks. Course 40 is prolly a yungin' to most ya old geezers...   Grin Seriously I need to grow up.  Tongue

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
hunkypunk
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2008, 12:28:07 PM »

Hey WDB do you need some PT work? I have refinishing work, ie sanding furniture, if that is of interest you should call me 934-0969.
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2008, 03:50:05 PM »

I'll ring you up later. I could use a couple bucks while I'm searching you a job. I left my carpentry tools in CS though, I figured I'd need them up there working on the house before I needed them down here. Thanks.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #207 on: October 29, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »

Course 40 is prolly a yungin' to most ya old geezers...    Seriously I need to grow up.  
WDB,
Just hope kingbaby, DDGM, HP and Fred don't feel to insulted  applause
'cause I don't.... Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 03:28:51 PM by Zaster » Logged
kingbaby

« Reply #208 on: October 29, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »

Course 40 is prolly a yungin' to most ya old geezers...    Seriously I need to grow up.  
WDB,
Just hope kingbaby, DDGM, HP and Fred don't feel to insulted  applause
'cause I don't.... Grin Grin

Not a chance.  It doesn't get ANY better than this.  I feel sorry for who I was 20 yrs. ago.

Heres the part where I say if I were 20 right now,  and I heard me say that, i'm sure i'd  Roll Eyes

Live & learn,  right fellas? 

For the record Zaster.  NEVER GROW UP.   we're only as old as we feel.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #209 on: October 29, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »

For the record Zaster.  NEVER GROW UP.   we're only as old as we feel.

Not just yah but hell yah...haven't figured out  the "how to"  anyway..not sure I want to .... Shocked
And most of all...I'm having way to much fun as it is .. if there is such a thing Grin applause
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 07:03:11 PM by Zaster » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: