Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 27, 2024, 12:48:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 507112 times)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #240 on: November 18, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »

aren't you about due for a sick day, DucMouse?  All work and no play, no bueno.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #241 on: November 18, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

Glad we finally got to talk, Bonfy.  Kingbaby and I would be thrilled to meet you in Taos.  We are thinking the Taos Inn would be a good place to meet.  HP, give either Kingbaby or myself a call if you want to ride up with us.  Can't wait to see you, Bonfy! Smiley

Right on!  Looking forward to it so much!  The Taos Inn works for me.  See you there noonish!    I will be calling Hunkypunk in the AM when I leave the Springs.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
kingbaby

« Reply #242 on: November 18, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

Dusty promised too wear her purple boa              bow down this is my kinda' ride.   Evil

my  bacon  is getting hard
bad bacon.  BAD

GOOD NIGHT

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:54:59 PM by kingbaby » Logged

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #243 on: November 19, 2008, 08:16:32 AM »

Dusty promised too wear her purple boa              bow down this is my kinda' ride.   Evil

my  bacon  is getting hard
bad bacon.  BAD

GOOD NIGHT

no shit!!!! ah man! i need to get a bright orange boa!!!

extra crispy bacon?!?!  popcorn laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Dusty
« Reply #244 on: November 19, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »

Hp, Godec, Kingbaby and I hit the road at 10 this morning to meet up with Bonfy in Taos.  Original plans were to take the high road, but after reaching Pojuaque and seeing poor Godecs blue fingers and shivering legs, we decided to take the low road and he decided to head back to the duke city.  As soon as we left him and headed north the temps rose about 15 degrees and stayed that way until dark.  We never did hit the high road though.  Anyhow, we had a great lunch with Bonfy and got a few pics to share.

Just rolled in to Taos and the Smelly Pirate Hooker is already working the corner (and as promised, I wore the purple boa)

Had a good visit with her and Lance

I believe someone spiked Kingbaby's coffee

HP trying to break my camera with NO success

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #245 on: November 19, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »

Well, at least we got our annual November Taos Gangsta ride in!  Better late  than never...

What a phenomenal ride!  Thank you so much for riding up to meet me today!  Thank you, Godec, for attempting it.  There is nothing worse than being cold on a bike.   I was pretty layered up and I still froze going over La Veta Pass.  I, too, have some pictures to share! 

Here is HunkyPunk trying to brush the Smelly Pirate Hooker off his perceived turf:

But here we are, buddies again!

A whole lot of lovin' goin' on:

It's everywhere, maybe something in the water?

And they are off!  Out as quickly as they arrived:

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Kawboy

« Reply #246 on: November 19, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »

Wish I could have made the run too.  Damn work's always getting in the way of riding.  Bonfy, you got the right idea.  Get laid off, collect unemployment, and RIDE.   [moto] [moto]

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #247 on: November 19, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I am not the only one riding that gravy train now.  I am actually up here getting my house marketable so it  hasn't been one big jolly jaunt.  I will be back in the salt mines soon enough.   bang head  Is Intel hiring?   Embarrassed

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
hunkypunk
« Reply #248 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:24 AM »

Not sure what my "turf" is? But it was alot of fun, tons o fun and 70 degrees in Taos to boot! Whooo! Hooo! Especially great since today is only going to be in the 50s!
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #249 on: November 20, 2008, 06:30:06 AM »

Pics like that make me all misty. Cry  Looks like you guys had a good time! waytogo

Godec, I hope you stopped for some  coffee
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2008, 07:33:28 AM »

We missed you and Brutales, Count.  Believe me, your name came up.  We thought about stopping by the Kachina to give your regards to the desk clerk, but time was of the essence.  I took the Eagle Nest/Cimmaron/Raton route home and even more memories came up.  I passed the historical marker (even more historical after the gangstas had our photo shoot there) and would've stopped for a pic, but I was racing the sun.  Which I didn't beat.  I got home well after dark, but thankfully it was alot warmer  even after dark on I-25 than it was doing the La Veta route at noon.  Plus less wildlife.  I didn't get any fudge on my face this trip though.  I am definitely going back to do some snowboarding at Angel Fire this season so will get my fudge fix then.  Maybe Kawboy and some of the other Gangstas such as yourself would be up for that.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Kawboy

« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2008, 12:04:13 AM »

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I am not the only one riding that gravy train now.  I am actually up here getting my house marketable so it  hasn't been one big jolly jaunt.  I will be back in the salt mines soon enough.   bang head  Is Intel hiring?   Embarrassed

Whoa now!  Don't get your knickers all in a bunch!   laughingdp  I'm in the salt mine now.  They let me out just as the sun rises.  I had heard Intel WAS going to start hiring in Jan, but the economy tanking put a crimp on that.

QUOTE  "I am definitely going back to do some snowboarding at Angel Fire this season so will get my fudge fix then.  Maybe Kawboy and some of the other Gangstas such as yourself would be up for that." END QUOTE

The fudge, the snowboarding, or both??  Never have learned to snowboard and/or ski.  Always wanted to but things always prevented it.  Maybe this year  . . .

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2008, 06:51:40 AM »

I was thinking both, of course.   Wish I'd had time Wednesday to zip over and pick up a couple pounds for the ride home.   laughingdp

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2008, 08:15:05 AM »

Hmmm...I can't make any promises, but it sounds fun to me!  I'll check with Jackie and see if we can work it out.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »

looks like u guys had some funage without me  Cry

but i did see Godec on the freeway coming from santa fe  [moto]

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: