Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 07:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 477228 times)
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »

Kawboy needs to buy my Monster so there can be 4 red blurs! Grin
You're right, he could be doing some serious twisty carving as he has the skills waytogo
Kawboy

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 01:13:48 AM »

Kawboy needs to buy my Monster so there can be 4 red blurs! Grin

I'd give it some serious thought if I could get rid of that house in NY.  It's a bi . . .  itch having to pay 2 mortgages.  Tell you what, Count, I'll trade you.  You buy my house in NY and I buy your Monster.  Deal???   waytogo Grin
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:15:25 AM by Kawboy » Logged

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »

I'd give it some serious thought if I could get rid of that house in NY.  It's a bi . . .  itch having to pay 2 mortgages.  Tell you what, Count, I'll trade you.  You buy my house in NY and I buy your Monster.  Deal???   waytogo Grin

Wow that sounds like a great deal!  Hey...wait a minute....

I'll make you such a great deal that you can't pass it up.... Grin  I'm an enabler, you know. laughingdp
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »

Hey Karl I have to ride to Santa Fe Sunday but I am staying up there. So we could ride to raos and come back to Santa Fe, so I could do most of a ride.
Saturday I am having a yard sale so anybody and everybody come by and spend some money buying my junk to support my motorcycle addiction. Thanks Lorenzo! 409 jefferson st ne
I'm in, let me know what time works for you if your plans have not changed.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »

That's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw it!   Grin
Ouch!!!!
hunkypunk
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »

I'm in, let me know what time works for you if your plans have not changed.

ACTUALLY NOW I AM NOT SURE??? PROBABLY GOING FOR COFFEE INT HE MORNIGN MAYBE WE COULD RIDE TO MADRID AND CREST, 9AM? BUT HAVE TO BE BACK IN ALBQ AT NOON THEN RIDING TO SF IN AFTERNOON. LET MOI KNOW MONSIEUR KARL!
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 01:34:51 PM »

ACTUALLY NOW I AM NOT SURE??? PROBABLY GOING FOR COFFEE INT HE MORNIGN MAYBE WE COULD RIDE TO MADRID AND CREST, 9AM? BUT HAVE TO BE BACK IN ALBQ AT NOON THEN RIDING TO SF IN AFTERNOON. LET MOI KNOW MONSIEUR KARL!
Oui mon ami,
I can meet you at 9:00 AM at the cafe or your casa.
kingbaby

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 01:36:37 PM »

Dusty & I are going high road to Taos tomorrow @ 9 from C.A.D. coffee  Then, back to Santa fe for lunch with my mom.  Hope some of you can make it.   WARNING !  this ride does go ouside of Bernalillo co.    Shocked
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 01:40:36 PM by kingbaby » Logged

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
hunkypunk
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »

Oui mon ami,
I can meet you at 9:00 AM at the cafe or your casa.
Why dont you come here at 9 then we could get coffee in madrid and i bet you could q-ordinate & meet kingbaby and dusty in madrid? oui?non? u there king baby...BTW what are you kids doing 2nite? I am free want to see the mid century palacio kingbaby? I know dusty's seen it several times...we could have a brew and put my shifter on?Huh???
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »

Hey guys, I rode with a couple of SoCo DOGS this morning!  Pix to prove:

Here is Cooleye and WannaDucBad on the DRAGON!!!  We did the twisties to Deckers!

Here I am to save the Day!!!

Here is the sound of the Dragon and the Paladin pipes singing together:

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »

Grin BAD ASS!!!! So cool riding today, Good shakedown, no problems at all, totally confidence inspiring.  [moto]

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2008, 03:41:16 PM »

Grin BAD ASS!!!! So cool riding today, Good shakedown, no problems at all, totally confidence inspiring.  [moto]
A thing of beauty, I'm happy for you waytogo
kingbaby

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »

Why dont you come here at 9 then we could get coffee in madrid and i bet you could q-ordinate & meet kingbaby and dusty in madrid? oui?non? u there king baby...BTW what are you kids doing 2nite? I am free want to see the mid century palacio kingbaby? I know dusty's seen it several times...we could have a brew and put my shifter on?Huh???
We can zip by and help for sure.  but I will have ta' be somewhere @ 745   . Dustys sis is in town, so you guys can all hang when im gone.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2008, 05:25:18 PM »

EXCELLENT!!!! waytogo Evil waytogo Evil
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

With the Termi system Bonfy had installed on this thing it's amazing to me how hard it pulls. I remember riding it for the first time back when she first got it. I thought to myself it was a wonderfully balanced bike. Agile, light and very flickable, if somewhat less powerfull than my old 1100. The bike felt just a wee bit under powered in stock trim, but was still an absolute joy to ride and I grinned every time I thought of it for weeks. The ECU, airbox, and exhaust have really improved the motor performance. Between the light weight and increased hp/lbs the only minor flaw I percieved has largely been erased. I know everyone loves the bigger Monsters, but for street riding even at super legal speeds this thing makes plenty of power(IMO). I was able to run it up well into triple digits without running out of motor. Fantastic ride, every now and then I think I'll prolly step up...... then I think nope, I got a little girl to raise and a wife to love, this is plenty o power. Besides after riding squid style for so many years, I'm at a point in my riding where I'm seeking more finesse and less sledge hammer. Anyone can whack a throttle open and fly in a straight line I want to practice being smooth, this bike makes it easy.  [moto]

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: