Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favor to Ask..  (Read 1000 times)
never2loud
« on: June 05, 2008, 04:00:36 PM »

I've just now gotten around to registering the 620 in my name but the next thing on my road to riding a "legal" bike  Roll Eyes is a safety inspection.

This is where the favor comes in... does anyone have a stock LEFT bar mirror I can borrow so I can get a safety inspection sticker? 

(A bit of background: I've had bar end mirrors on the bike forever but when I changed over from the Rizoma clip-ons to the stock bar set up, the inside diameter of the stock bar was smaller so the Napoleon mirrors didn't fit.  I've been riding without mirrors).

Now I've got a used pair of Monster Chromo brushed aluminum mirrors that should be here late next week, but as much as I've been riding the 620 lately, I feel like I'm tempting fate with The Law already by not having a current safety inspection sticker...

So if anyone has got a left mirror sitting around somewhere they could let me borrow for a while, I'd really appreciate it!

TIA  Grin

Lisa
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 04:03:36 PM »

I've got two stocker mirrors. You are more than welcome to use them (or one). It would just be a matter of getting them to you. Maybe we can meet somewhere tomorrow. I'm heading to Wise County at about noon--not sure if you want to meet somewhere on I35W....
DesmonsterS4RS

"The Desmodromic Symphony"

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »

Your more than welcome to my stock mirrors Lisa but......

1. I don't know if they will work for you.

2. I don't know when I could get them to you.

07 S4RS, Full Arrows (CF), DP ECU, Open Airbox, K&N, Speedymoto Gold "Kukri" PP, Rizoma Clutch Cover, DP Gel Seat, Cookies1 Tail Chop, 14 Tooth Front Sprocket, CRG LS, Dyno Tuned by AMS 132rwhp, 74 lb ft.
never2loud
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »

Awesome!  Thanks guys  waytogo  Is this not the best community or what?  Cool

George, you've got a PM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: