Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm in!  (Read 4635 times)
denbike

« on: June 05, 2008, 11:09:15 PM »

I had troubles with geting registered but the powers behind fixed it. Thank you.

I have  '94 M900 built by Flight Cycles. I've only had it for three months but now I have enough confidence to sell my long-faithful GT Hawk (78,000 miles).

Let's see if I can post a pic.

Old enough to know better.

Duck-Stew here:  Sadly Dennis Crowley (aka: denbike) passed away 7/13/08 from a heart-attack.  He will be fondly remembered and missed by those fortunate enough to have known him.  Should you find yourself in the greater LA area and happen to be riding the Angeles Crest Hwy (the 2), you may find yourself feeling like you're not riding alone.  Dennis loved the road and when not bombing up it on his Monster, he did so in his Saab Sonnet. God speed my friend. --Stuart
denbike

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:13:15 PM »

OK...that didn't work. Am I going to have to actually read some instructions?

Duck-Stew here:  Sadly Dennis Crowley (aka: denbike) passed away 7/13/08 from a heart-attack.  He will be fondly remembered and missed by those fortunate enough to have known him.  Should you find yourself in the greater LA area and happen to be riding the Angeles Crest Hwy (the 2), you may find yourself feeling like you're not riding alone.  Dennis loved the road and when not bombing up it on his Monster, he did so in his Saab Sonnet. God speed my friend. --Stuart
denbike

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:16:45 PM »

Dang, reading the manual works. I have to get a hoster. Hope to post again soon.

Super T.I.B
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »

Yes....and welcome.

I heard those Flight Cycle boys sort of know what they are doing. Roll Eyes

cheeky cheeky cheeky
denbike

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 11:20:01 PM »

Yes....and welcome.

I heard those Flight Cycle boys sort of know what they are doing. Roll Eyes

Understatement.

cheeky cheeky cheeky

Super T.I.B
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

I know..

i'm just teasing.

I would have to say that you would have to be in the posession of a work of art, not unlike the new banner logo. cheeky

C'mon, figure it out, I think we all wanna see pics! waytogo
denbike

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »

Oh yeah. I had a nice post at that other place (before the neighborhood changed) with before/after build pics. Stu is a visionary/artist and Nick sci/tech helped dial it in. This was an awesome combination unlikely to be repeated.

Hey, I just realized that with recent developments, I have the last Flight Cycles bike. (eat your heart out Tom Cruise)

zarn02

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »

Hey, I just realized that with recent developments, I have the last Flight Cycles bike. (eat your heart out Tom Cruise)

quit bragging and post a goddamn picture, already! Wink

"If it weren't for our gallows humor, we'd have nothing to hang our hopes on."
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 03:55:00 AM »

Yeah, post a photo of your incredible Monster.  And post photos in "Bikes of the DMF" too! 
Big Troubled Bear
The wrong side of normal

98 m900 sold, Red 696

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 04:36:35 AM »

As said before it doesn`t exist if there are no piccies Undecided

Welcome anyway waytogo

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mitt
Flounder-Administrator

2003 M1000s

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 04:58:27 AM »

welcome!

try here for pic instructions:

http://ducatimonsterworldwide.org/index.php?topic=109.msg2493#msg2493

mitt

Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »

If you have your pic hosted somewhere, like Photobucket, just copy the URL of where the pic is located.  For example, if the URL for the location of the pic is www .mypics.com/picishere.jpg, then the syntax would be:

[ img]www .mypics.com/picishere.jpg[/img]

You'd of course take out the extraneous spaces.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Juan

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »

Welcome home..!!   applause

mbalmer

Ready to ride

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 08:49:23 PM »

You need a teenage offspring to show you how to post pics. That's how I finally got it.

Is it June yet?
Celli

Ducati Codatronca

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 11:10:40 PM »

Pics please.......  coffee

Ducati Codatronca: Concerto Molto Vivante!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: