Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 07:38:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valley Freeways Closures & Restrictions Map Weekend of June 6 - 9  (Read 1271 times)
LQQKR

996 (red of course) & SV650 for the track

« on: June 06, 2008, 07:34:06 AM »

1 Eastbound US 60 closed overnight between I-10 and Priest Drive for overhead sign work.

DETOUR: Drivers can take northbound State Route 143 to eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) or use surface streets to get around the closure.
 10 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. Sunday
(June Cool

2 Northbound Loop 101 closed at Loop 202 for sign installation as part of the HOV lane project. Eastbound Loop 202 ramp to northbound Loop 101 also closed.

DETOUR: Traffic will be detoured to McClintock Drive and will proceed north to McKellips Road to re-enter northbound Loop 101.
 12:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. Saturday
(June 7)

3 Southbound Loop 101 closed at McDowell Road for sign installation as part of the HOV lane project.

DETOUR: Traffic will exit at the McDowell Road off-ramp and re-enter the freeway at the McDowell Road on-ramp.

7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday
(June 7)

4 Southbound I-17 closed overnight between Happy Valley and Pinnacle Peak roads to install temporary concrete barriers.

DETOUR: Drivers will exit at Happy Valley Road and detour south on 29th Avenue to re-enter the freeway at Pinnacle Peak Road.

10 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. Sunday
(June Cool

5 I-17 narrowed overnight to one lane in each direction between Jomax Road and Carefree Highway to stripe the freeway and relocate temporary concrete barriers for the ongoing widening project.

DETOUR: Drivers should expect delays and are encouraged to plan for extra travel time..

9 p.m. Friday – 7 a.m. Saturday
(June 7)

6 Eastbound I-10 narrowed overnight to one lane at Estrella/Pebble Creek Parkway for bridge work. Estrella/Pebble Creek Parkway under the freeway also closed.

DETOUR: Drivers are encouraged to plan for extra travel time. Surface street traffic can use Cotton Lane or Bullard Avenue as an alternate route.

9 p.m. Friday – 4 a.m. Saturday

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: