Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducati Minneapolis Grand Opening Aug 20  (Read 4375 times)
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »

wow what a stable. you should facebook him and see if he'll be your friend then let me ride some of that stuff. bacon

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
fasterblkduc

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »

wow what a stable. you should facebook him and see if he'll be your friend then let me ride some of that stuff. bacon

No thanks...I'm an adult who does not desperately need attention.

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
karelin

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 04:36:26 AM »

No thanks...I'm an adult who does not desperately need attention.

Then why do you make comments referring to someone, intimating they need attention, especially when you do not know them. You posted this comment drawing attention to yourself.  I own many bikes.  I ride them all.  I track them.  I let others that do not have a bike ride them.  No, I am no racer, I don't claim to be some great rider, just a true lover of two wheeled machines.  I have the bikes I own, because they mean something to me and my life.  I could care less about receiving attention.  I do it purely for myself!!!!  I even let a racer, that loved the Desmo, race it as he wanted to experience it for himself.  He highsided, and caused great damage.  I paid for it all, took a while as it was expensive, but enjoyed, and still a year later relive that enjoyment, seeing it on the track with a real racer.  It was for me inside. Rather than hiding behind your computer and making comments about someone that you do not know, speak to me in person finding out what is inside me and why I own the bikes I own.   
fasterblkduc

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 04:59:14 AM »

Then why do you make comments referring to someone, intimating they need attention, especially when you do not know them. You posted this comment drawing attention to yourself.  I own many bikes.  I ride them all.  I track them.  I let others that do not have a bike ride them.  No, I am no racer, I don't claim to be some great rider, just a true lover of two wheeled machines.  I have the bikes I own, because they mean something to me and my life.  I could care less about receiving attention.  I do it purely for myself!!!!  I even let a racer, that loved the Desmo, race it as he wanted to experience it for himself.  He highsided, and caused great damage.  I paid for it all, took a while as it was expensive, but enjoyed, and still a year later relive that enjoyment, seeing it on the track with a real racer.  It was for me inside. Rather than hiding behind your computer and making comments about someone that you do not know, speak to me in person finding out what is inside me and why I own the bikes I own.  

Yikes! Sure, I'm happy to speak to you in person...I have no idea who you are? I certainly have nothing to hide and will not "hide behind my computer".
I can only assume that you may be the person that owns the bikes mentioned? I think that you got the wrong idea. I was making fun of Facebook and not poking fun at you. I've never even been on facebook so if you have an account there, I would not even know. My comment was just back at atomic410, and making fun of social networking in general. I know atomic410, and I doubt that he even knows if you have a facebook account or not. To my knowledge, he has never even looked at that website in general. This is more of an inside joke that we have going about social networking, so I will publicly apologize to you right now if you think that we were making fun of you. I'm sorry!

My half assed knowledge of who you even are is from a conversation that I had with Eric Purves a few weeks ago at DCTC, when he was riding your 848. (again, I think this may be you?) Eric told me that you were letting him ride the bike and told me about your collection to which I replied, "wow, that is really cool!"

If you meet me in person, you will quickly learn that I'm about as down to earth and friendly as it gets. I have nothing to hide, and I'll be happy to introduce myself to you and hopefully change your impression of a misguided attempt at humor, as a reflection of who I am.

Again, I have no idea who you are, and am only assuming from reading your one and only post here that you must be the person that owns said bike collection, and you must have a facebook account? Please approach me at any of our bike gatherings, events, trackdays, races, etc. and get to know me. I promise you, I'm honest and will not "hide"  Wink
 chug
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:08:57 AM by fasterblkduc » Logged

Atomic Racing
2010 partners:
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 05:10:04 AM »

don't drag me into this. lol the only thing that I do with a computer is look at people of wallmart and this page, well sometimes sarajessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com because she does. if those are your bikes you got great taste[bacon]

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
karelin

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 05:53:17 AM »

Thank you, they are my bikes. (and my wifes) but it is not about taste, as it is very different in all of us.  It is all about a feeling and subsequent emotion that is stirred inside when one participates within the circumstance.  I admire all two wheeled machines.  The best scenario would be to experience every motorcycle ever made.  I wonder if I can create a job doing that, travel the world, and make a living?
fasterblkduc

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 06:13:19 AM »

Thank you, they are my bikes. (and my wifes) but it is not about taste, as it is very different in all of us.  It is all about a feeling and subsequent emotion that is stirred inside when one participates within the circumstance.  I admire all two wheeled machines.  The best scenario would be to experience every motorcycle ever made.  I wonder if I can create a job doing that, travel the world, and make a living?

I think that I have the same dream!  [moto]  I've discovered that the way for me to keep my passion going to new levels, is by giving back. I do this by teaching at ZARS, and helping new riders as well as new racers find their way around. The satisfaction that I get from helping others is immeasurable. I find that giving back to the sport that has been so good to me, is what really makes me happy.
The past couple of years, I've met so many passionate, talented, driven, friendly, amazing people through teaching that I feel blessed. Just ask my family...I spend a lot of time at it!

Please make an effort to find me and let me introduce myself. I'm looking forward to meeting you.  chug

Atomic Racing
2010 partners:
kp

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 06:26:33 AM »

If you guys figure out how to make a living thru riding, I want IN!
R+B

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 03:55:47 PM »

Schwanger, R+B, Cap slow, Mo: are you coming?
Let's go and have a bite to eat afterwards.
 Vino!

Sorry Vino900, i have been in a very lame motorcycle state this Summer.  The trickle charger has seen more action than I have with the two wheels.  You know I love to drink your free wine! 

"somebody owes me something it might as well be you". - Viva Voce
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: