Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:11:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raleigh photographer looking for local bikes  (Read 1172 times)
viridari

Cameramaniac in Chief

« on: June 06, 2008, 05:34:24 PM »

Hey y'all.

I'm a motorcyclist and an amateur photographer.  I like taking pictures of beautiful women on gorgeous bikes.

The B&W Triumph Bonneville is my bike.  The rest were borrowed from guys like you.

So that's where I'm going with this.  I'm looking for some bad ass bikes, not stuff you see passing you every day on the roads. 

I'm an amateur, helping models to build their portfolios to establish themselves.  I do this for fun.  I don't pay them, they don't pay me.  I take pictures, clean them up, and give them to the models for their portfolio.  I can't offer you money for the use of your bike, but I can offer you some great photos both with and without models.

Check out my work (see signature) and drop me an email (magnus at yonderway dot com) if you think you might like to help out with something like this locally.  I'm working with new models all the time so you're not going to see the same model on five different bikes.

I'm also experimenting with some really artistic post processing.

Nope.  I'm not just a dude with a camera.  I take this seriously.

Thanks guys!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: