Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 07:54:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Arrow exhaust**price drop  (Read 1957 times)
Joshua

01 750 carby

« on: August 27, 2010, 05:56:09 AM »

I wanted to offer these to the local board before putting them on the Ebay/ Craigslist. I have Arrow Slip-on High Mount Titatiuam exhaust for my 01 750. I love them, great sound, they do have a dent on the left one from a previously drop but nothing esle wrong with them. The bike had them on when i bought three years ago. I'm going to make a Custom exhaust/overhaul over the winter and I figured selling these would help finace a little bit. I'm looking for $450.00 for them. I saw new on the web for around $900.00 So I figure with the years of use and the dent $450.00 would be reasonable. If anyones interested that would be great.

Thanks, Josh

$395.00 OBO

« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 08:18:45 AM by Joshua » Logged
MendoDave
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 01:50:04 PM »

There a couple of inches too long aren't they? Did you think about making them shorter? Or do you just really want something different?
Joshua

01 750 carby

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 04:55:42 AM »

D Paoli,
   From certain angle yes they seem to look just a little off,  but from others they are beautiful though specially from directly behind Smiley.

I personally would like to have a two polished tips welded directly on the existing header pipes, I plan on either painting the existing pipe black or doing an exhaust wrap and then two stainless tips on the end. I'll end up fabricating some type of baffle inside of the tip to bring the sound down so I lose my hearing.

MendoDave
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 05:04:15 AM »

Cool! Post some picture when you get it done.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: