Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 07:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indy Pictures  (Read 1439 times)
Drjones

« on: September 07, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »

Indy Pictures

Above is a link to the pictures I took while at Indy.  The safety fence around the track makes it a bit hard to get clear pictures, but I managed to find some holes along the back field and viewer mounds.  Bike parking was on the back oval straight, which was pretty cool and also free $$$.  It is a large place, so if you ever go bring your walking shoes.http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm201/DucmanS2R/Indy%202010%20Pictures/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 04:10:15 PM by Drjones » Logged

"Live like no one else now, so that you can live like no one else tomorrow."

"Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and, most of all, self discipline.”

"Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness."
hiero

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:34:48 AM »

pretty sweet man!  Did you ride up??

2000 Monster 750
1999 748
YELLOW!!
Drjones

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 06:06:04 AM »

Yerp. 2300 or so miles round trip. Ride up sucked because it was all 800 + 400 + 400 miles of super slab, but I took two days getting back and headed through the Ozarks and that 450 mile twisty hilly roller coaster made it all worthwhile.

"Live like no one else now, so that you can live like no one else tomorrow."

"Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and, most of all, self discipline.”

"Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness."
John1454

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 06:25:44 AM »

Yerp. 2300 or so miles round trip. Ride up sucked because it was all 800 + 400 + 400 miles of super slab, but I took two days getting back and headed through the Ozarks and that 450 mile twisty hilly roller coaster made it all worthwhile.

That is awesome! I have never been. I keep telling myself "next year"...

(... I like your Dave Ramsey quote too.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: