Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 06:34:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choices  (Read 1394 times)
Luv A Duc

'08 Monster S4RS Testa

« on: October 10, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »

Hey guys,

After ALOT of thought and deliberation I have decided to go back to school and pursue a different career( either Photonics or get a cert in Airframes and Powerplants). Since I will be even more busy and have probably no time to ride I am going to put my Monster S4RS Tricolore up for sale. Jonesy can tell you how clean this bike was when I picked it up and it still in the same condition. I will change the oil before I deliver it.

If you guys know anyone that is in the market for the last best true Trellis framed monster with the 998 Testa engine. Please let me know. Cry Cry Cry

I am sorry I never got to ride with you guys, life with two toddlers is anything but predictable.

Arrow Ti full system
Bar risers
Tinted larger windscreen
Battery tender hookup (always on the tender when it isn't being used)
Two Black keys and the all important Red Key

Mileage:2xxx slowly climbing as I am still riding it.
Price: $12,000 for you guys i am going to ask $12,500 on Craigs if it doesn't sell.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to post this on Craigs so I don't get a bunch of kids who just want to ride a Duc for free?

Thanks,
Chris

kingbaby

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:02:45 PM »

Chris,
I could go on & on about how sad I am to hear you have to sell the bike, but, I'll stick to answering the question.  NO TEST RIDES.  PJ usually has something people can ride if they have never ridden a monster. Your bike (in my eyes) is brand new. If for some reason you feel like you need to let someone ride yours, tell them to pay for it first. You have to expect the worst case when sending someone out on your bike...& it sounds like your plate is full as it is. I have sold over 30 of my own bikes (some in excess of 80k) & only remember giving 5 tests.  My .02

Very sorry I never met you.

King

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Luv A Duc

'08 Monster S4RS Testa

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »

Thanks for your input King.

I was thinking of making people sign a contract saying if they dump it they HAVE to buy it, but if that happens I will have to most likely take them to court blah blah blah. I think your no test rides suggestion would be best.

One of these days I WILL make it up to CaD.

Thanks again for your input.

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: