Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 11:00:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Out There? It's Autumn!  (Read 3072 times)
aerofaze

« on: October 11, 2010, 04:27:02 PM »

This SoCo DOG space has been quiet these days!  Are there Duc riders still meeting up in the Springs on a regular basis?  I know, it's getting late in the season and my summer was busy as heck.  Fall looks to be just as busy, but as a relative newbie, I would still love to try to meet more of my fellow Ducati owners...
Sarah
aerofaze

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 06:37:04 AM »

Wow, it's lonely out here.  Can't believe I'm the only October post...

And I'm talking to myself.  Woooo!
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 11:33:05 AM »

You are not totally alone!!, Good Afternoon, not sure of any scheduled events but a "late summer" ride would be nice. There might be more activity on facebook, I don't go there much. Let's try to put something together... coffee [moto] waytogo

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 11:39:23 AM »

Yeah, Keith.  Get those Colorado hooligans lined up for a ride, dangit.  And post a few pics.

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
aerofaze

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 12:48:12 PM »

Excellent!  Unfortunately, it looks like this weekend is out for me riding-wise.  Maybe next Saturday the 23rd?

Thanks for the Facebook hint- I haven't been on there much either.

Yay, I'm just trying to inject stuff here to keep this board awake!!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 08:25:32 PM »

Yeah, I know, I have definitely been slacking.  I am working alot of overtime and just trying to catch up on the weekends.  That and the fact that I need a new front tire.  I did a few rides in September, one with the gang, one with a Kawasaki buddy, and a couple just by myself.  I posted up a couple of them, but there was no response.  Just the way it goes sometimes.  Timing is everything.  We can still meet for coffee or beers.  Post up if you get an urge!   waytogo

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 09:25:48 AM »

Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas, and are looking at a prosperous New Year. I have been very busy with the new job and all, and havn't had any time, but things are going very well. talk at Ya soon, Keith and Shannon.

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 04:35:54 PM »

Yup, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.  Hope it is a great one!  I made it out for a little ride a week ago Sunday which was unexpected for December.  Almost came down to Canon City to see you and Shannon, KRJ.  We'll get some rides going before long.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
aerofaze

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 12:02:19 PM »

Why, hello!  This December has been awesome for a few short trips around the Front Range!

My S.O. is the proud owner of a new Monster 796 since mid-November.  That now makes TWO of us who really want to meet the other Springs D.O.G. people!

Looking forward to any get-togethers in 2011.
KRJ

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 09:52:22 AM »

Congrats on the new Monster, Will be riding more this Year for sure. Finishing up a couple projects, then I'm going to tear into the MTS, adj. valves, cam timing, dry up the oil leaking rocker shafts, then haul it to Denver for a Dyno tune. Then I should just have oil and tire changes for a while, or at least thats the plan...gotta go, talk at Ya' soon

aerofaze

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 09:26:55 AM »

Where are you taking it for the Dyno tune?  Met Brian at Boulder Motorsports and he took the time to show us around the shop.  They've got a really nice setup there!

Just reached 13,500mi on my 2009 Monster, and I imagine I'll have to do all that you mentioned above very soon...
KRJ

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »

Yes, BMS is who I was thinking about, have heard good reports about them, prolly be a bit before I'm to that point and will research prior,so far They look good...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: