Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESMO 10th Annual Holiday Party  (Read 1965 times)
2001cromo

« on: November 05, 2010, 04:26:39 PM »

Please join us for DESMO's 10th Annual Holiday Party, at 7:30PM on Saturday, December 4, 2010.

The BIG room at Dave & Busters (West Nyack, NY) is reserved for us once again, and the party's going to be the biggest yet. You'll be able to PARTY with your riding buddies and to meet more DESMOites.

Do not miss out on this fantastic event!

As always, we will have our door prize raffle and Chinese Auction with great Ducati-oriented swag. We've already rounded up some great prizes—tire warmers, awesome riding gear, and so much more. Don't miss out!

We will have the video projector running to show off our DESMO movies and photos, and to help host the annual Dezzie Awards. The DESMO Quiz will be tougher than ever, so bone up on your Ducati facts.

The cost is only $25.00 per person (children 12-16 = $12.50). We can only accept Paypal in advance for this event because we need to provide an accurate headcount for the caterer. Space is limited so reserve early!

Please send funds via PayPal and follow these easy instructions:

1. Click the Send Money tab at PayPal.
2. In the Recipients Email box put the DESMO ID.
The club PayPal ID is: desmo@desmoducati.org
3. Put in the Amount to send ($25.00 per adult and $12.50 children 12 - 16).
4. Choose Goods (other) in the Category of Purchase box.
5. In the Subject field type "2010 Holiday Party".
6. Click on the Continue button to check you order.
7. Click the Send Money button to complete your order.

Open a Paypal account at www.paypal.com.

Where is it? The Palisades Center is in West Nyack, NY, off New York State Thruway exit 12, just west of the Tappan Zee Bridge. This is readily accessible via I-287 in Westchester or New Jersey, the Palisades Parkway, Route 9W, and Route 17 in Orange and Bergen Counties. It is also accessible via public transportation. Or email us early for help with carpooling.

Dave and Busters is an arcade-themed bar and restaurant. In addition to traditional arcade/video style games, there are amusement park style games (like Skee Ball) and pub style games (like billiards).

The Palisades Center has over 3 million square feet of shopping and entertainment...it's the largest mall on the east coast. There are almost 300 stores, a 21 screen theater, an IMAX theater, and an ice skating rink. If you haven't been there yet, now's a great time to spend the afternoon there and stay for our Holiday Party.

If you have any questions, please email desmo@desmoducati.org.
CDawg

S4RS

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »

too cold for me to ride there.
2001cromo

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »

only crazy people like Hamza rides there.  Besides you need the space to carry swag from the raffle and or awards. 
Grrrly

Industrial Grrrl

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 11:56:17 AM »

3 people ended up riding there last night.

I wasn't one of them  Grin

but I won 3 t-shirts, a Ducati flag and a Fishtail trackday @ Loudon.  woo hoo

CDawg

S4RS

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 01:54:15 PM »

but I won 3 t-shirts, a Ducati flag and a Fishtail trackday @ Loudon.  woo hoo

Awesome haul!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: