Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 02:58:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bike for sale ad just posted  (Read 1116 times)
07s4r

« on: June 10, 2008, 11:41:04 AM »

Hi guys, this is erikhorton from the old forum.  I'm letting my '07 S4R go; just posted an ad in the classifieds.  It's a great bike, I think Lung was the only one of you guys that have seen it.  Anyway, please put the word out.  And to save some time, here's a recap of what was posted:

"2007 Ducati Monster S4R, 3,200 miles, titanium w/ red frame & emblems, full Termignoni race exhaust system w/ airbox and computer, lots of carbon fiber added including shorty tail section, vented belt covers, hugger fender, heel guards, Ducati Performace pressure plate and clutch cover, CRG bar end mirror, custom windshield stays (to reduce vibration at high speeds), billet frame plugs.

Never been wrecked, always garage kept.  Still have all factory items that were taken off.  Bike is still under warranty.

Can email pictures if you're interested.  Not interested in a trade.  $12k is what I'll take 'cause that's what I owe.

Why am I selling? I have recently started a new business, and with this economy, I need all the cushion I can get."

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: