Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 10:12:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipse Undertaking?!?  (Read 3766 times)
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« on: December 06, 2010, 09:33:55 AM »

Evil Let the name remain a mystery to start…So with my limited experience here’s where my weekend ended! What do you all think? The Tricolore now looks like a beastly machine! I have a million ideas, but for now, this gets transported to SS company AKA  Desert Desmo.  bow down The frame gets a tweak and new surprises start bolting on…Exciting, never did I imagine my deepest passion would unfold onto such…A monster lies within.  Evil

Ride forever...
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 11:44:23 AM »

Painful to hear she went down, but can't wait to see your ideas unfold!!

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »

Eclipse, huh?  Maybe a set of Rossi bodywork (suns and moons) for your 1098?!?  If so, I like it!   waytogo

S

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
kingbaby

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »

Eclipse, huh?  Maybe a set of Rossi bodywork (suns and moons) for your 1098?!?  If so, I like it!   waytogo

S

Thank God someone said it first.  I get on here once or twice a week at best.  And it's like watching a make the beast with two backsin' train wreck.

Wayne, Your shoot from the hip "Ah WTF, it's only a a 12K bike" attitude (You're bike is fantastic, I had a red one...Which makes yours cooler) is starting to not seem not so strange. That coming from a person that has been given dozens of new bikes in crates to "destroy". But, was NEVER on my dime.  So...  bow down

Last weeks needs:
                         1 Cape.
This weeks:
                         Stretched swing-arm with an exhaust flame igniters & a Super-Charger.

Ahhh the carnage

You guys have inspired me to put those neon glow lights on my bike today... All the cool kids are doin it.

JJ, Seriously, I can't wait to see what you do.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
crat996

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 02:03:36 PM »

Damn JJ. That's hurts me to see it like that. Are you planning a track bike with it or what?

'99 Ducati 996S #048-Gone but not forgotten
'07 Triumph Speed Triple
'05 GSXR 1000
JJ

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 02:57:27 PM »

Damn JJ. That's hurts me to see it like that. Are you planning a track bike with it or what?
Let us wait and watch the Winter go by...I'll have something special next year...Evil Howz the restoration on your beauty btw?

Ride forever...
crat996

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »

It's not:( It's just sitting in the garage. I've got some issues at home I'm trying to deal with. Keep us posted on your project.

'07 Triumph Speed Triple
'05 GSXR 1000
Duck-Stew

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »

Let's pop a quart gas-tank on that sucker and head out to the 'strip for some quick 1320's!!!   (drag-racing....)

Lookin' good JJ!!!   waytogo

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 02:25:39 PM »

Let's pop a quart gas-tank on that sucker and head out to the 'strip for some quick 1320's!!!   (drag-racing....)

Lookin' good JJ!!!   waytogo

I got a nitrous kit we could stick on there too for some really rip roaring good times down the quarter mile!   Grin

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
JJ

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 07:52:56 AM »

Roll Eyes I wanted to roll it out on the red carpet...but all being good friends and life being short...The preview unfolds...Desert Desmo AKA Scott & Stuart have been cranking on this last few weeks and there is more to come...more good good goodies...But after last night, couldn't resist sharing the new developments...The tail has cleaned up to be plain sick!!!  chug to Desert Desmo. What do you all say?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:55:06 AM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 08:10:35 AM »

Aw....snaps!!  That stuff looks delicious!

Your iPhone takes better pictures than my camera, J.J.  Maybe it's time for a new camera!  While you were posting this I was posting links to your entire album to the Desert Desmo thread.  Great minds think alike, huh?

After you left last night I bolted on the nose and attached the air duct covers, just to see how they'd look. They're groovilicious, too!

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
JJ

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 08:32:05 AM »

Aw....snaps!!  That stuff looks delicious!

Your iPhone takes better pictures than my camera, J.J.  Maybe it's time for a new camera!  While you were posting this I was posting links to your entire album to the Desert Desmo thread.  Great minds think alike, huh?

After you left last night I bolted on the nose and attached the air duct covers, just to see how they'd look. They're groovilicious, too!

Grin Btw it is not an Iphone, perhaps why it is better!  waytogo Samsung Captivate Galaxy S, now lets not take the glory away from the bike. Yes checked the pics and you did great...cranked through all night? Looks splendid! No more previews, just roll on for a ride soon... Tongue

Ride forever...
JJ

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 05:37:29 AM »

Unleashing the beast for 2011...

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:43:48 AM by JJ » Logged

Ride forever...
crat996

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 10:28:12 AM »

JJ,

That thing looks sweet! I can't wait to see it in person. I'm trying to get the Triple up and running again. I replaced the stator and voltage regulator yesterday. Now I have to get a battery in it and it should be good to go. Hopefully I can get out next weekend with you guys.

'07 Triumph Speed Triple
'05 GSXR 1000
Duck-Stew

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 11:55:43 AM »

JJ, looks amazing!!  Was better in person though...  Wink

Crat:  would be great to see you whatever you're on!  waytogo

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: