Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 12:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Figured I would post this here too  (Read 1281 times)
flanman

« on: December 15, 2010, 08:02:18 AM »

For those of you who don't wander far from the local board  Grin (I also have it posted in the For Sale hope its okay to post here too)

I traded this bike for a project bike and have never registered it, originally I figured I might want to keep it around for a track bike. It runs strong and has just under 15,000 miles on it. Aftermarket parts include a power commander, Muzzy CF exhaust, ASV levers, double bubble smoked windscreen, under tail kit, a GPR stabilizer. The bike is very clean, it does have a barely noticable dent in the tank where something the previous owner dropped on it in the garage, and a small scratch low on the fairing. Don't believe it has ever been abused. Asking $4,000 or best offer. The bike is 45 minutes north of Boston I wouldn't mind riding it a short distance to deliver dependent on road conditions, or local pick up. If you have any questions I would be glad to try and answer them.
Thank you and Happy Holidays,
Mike

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: