Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 11:08:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Falling Skies" New TV Series  (Read 2392 times)
orangelion03
My girlfriend loves my

A Most Magnificent Monster

« on: December 29, 2010, 10:26:44 AM »

This looks like it could be fun:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462059/

VIVA LA EVOLUCION!!!
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »

Oh hell yeah!

I loves me some shotguns and aliens!!

Cheesy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »

Alien zombies would be a nice touch. Best of both worlds. OK, out of this worlds. Grin

Sci-Fi movie question. Why do all alien invaders want to attack and destroy humans and the Earth. What the hell did we ever do to them? And what do they have to prove? They are obviously superior and more advanced or they wouldn't have built space ships and ray guns and shit and traveled millions of light years to get here. And then do what? Destroy us? Why, what's the point? Is it their version of clubbing baby seals? Is it like scoring a 2 point play in football instead of kicking the extra point? Do they win some sort of extraterrestrial Olympics? WTF? Well, at least most of them seem to be susceptible to flying lead. Which is always a good thing. waytogo cheeky

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 03:06:11 PM »

They are obviously superior and more advanced  Destroy us? Why, what's the point?   

That's all the reason they need.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
erkishhorde

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 03:08:22 PM »

Alien zombies would be a nice touch. Best of both worlds. OK, out of this worlds. Grin

Sci-Fi movie question. Why do all alien invaders want to attack and destroy humans and the Earth. What the hell did we ever do to them? And what do they have to prove? They are obviously superior and more advanced or they wouldn't have built space ships and ray guns and shit and traveled millions of light years to get here. And then do what? Destroy us? Why, what's the point? Is it their version of clubbing baby seals? Is it like scoring a 2 point play in football instead of kicking the extra point? Do they win some sort of extraterrestrial Olympics? WTF? Well, at least most of them seem to be susceptible to flying lead. Which is always a good thing. waytogo cheeky

They aliens are looking for more resources since each planet has a limited amount. And of course stealing is bad but if they kill everyone on the planet first they're no longer stealing. Also, Dr. Who said so himself. Humans keep sending out junk into outer space and it's telling aliens, "Hey! Come kill us and take our stuff."

ErkZ NOT in SLO w/ his '95 m900!
The end is in sight! Gotta buckle down and get to work!
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 03:39:56 PM »

I'm confident that invading aliens will ultimately prove to be no threat. We humans excel in making tasty food out of anything that moves and if it turns out they taste like bacon, I give them a week tops.

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 03:51:41 PM »

laughingdp

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
superjohn

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 04:10:46 AM »

They aliens are looking for more resources since each planet has a limited amount. And of course stealing is bad but if they kill everyone on the planet first they're no longer stealing. Also, Dr. Who said so himself. Humans keep sending out junk into outer space and it's telling aliens, "Hey! Come kill us and take our stuff."

Or they're building a high speed hyperspace bypass loop that the Earth just happens to be i the way of.
MendoDave
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 09:06:34 AM »

The reason is, that our distinctiveness will be added to their own, resistance is futile.
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 04:12:28 PM »

The reason is, that our distinctiveness will be added to their own, resistance is futile.
Our culture will corrupt theirs, there will be a McDonalds and fat alien children on every habitable planet

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: