Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 01:49:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VT Appalichain Gap Ride Chicken BBQ Father's Day  (Read 1261 times)
vt duc

« on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:02 AM »

Hey All

I wanted to let you know that our BMW club runs an AP Gap ride to the Lincoln VT Fireman's Chicken BBQ located in Lincoln VT.  You can ride your own ride before and after but be @ the firehouse for the BBQ @ 12 noon.  The food runs out by 12:45 PM.  If you plan on showing up post or PM me so I can give a rough count the the fire Dept. boys.  This is a great area to ride with a nice meal sandwiched in between. waytogo

6/15—Notch Hop and Lincoln Firemen’s BBQ BMW MOV Notch Ride June 15, 2008 To Lincoln Fireman's Chicken Barbecue Starting at Shaw's parking lot in Bristol at 9:30 AM Go North on Rt 116 to Rt 17. Go East to Rt 100. Go South to Rt 73. Go West to Rt 7. Go North to Rt 116 thru Bristol to Lincoln Road. Right on Lincoln Road (just past twin bridges) to Lincoln center. Lincoln Fire Station is across river opposite Lincoln General Store. Plan to be at the fire station by 11:30AM—Noon serving time. They run out of food by about 12:45. Identify yourself as a BMW MOV Club Member. Your lunch will be picked up by the club.

Ride Safe!! [moto]

Dan

2006 S4R Monster- Full Termi setup, CRG levers, MPL pressure plate and cover, T-Rex sliders, Ohlins side damper, DP CF front fender, belly pan, side covers, rear hugger
Garage Mates: 91 BMW K75s, 95 BMW R1100R, 94 BMW R1100RS, 1957 BMW R69 "The Classic"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: