Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 03:23:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROLLER make the beast with two backsIN DERBY!!!  (Read 1744 times)
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« on: January 14, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »

Thanks Scott, for the reminder.

You guys. You have to come to this.

It's our Season 6 opener scramble. All four teams competing against each other to determine ranks for the season.

It's at the mutha make the beast with two backsing COLISEUM! That's right, thousands of people are coming out to watch these amazing ladies bout against one another!!

I haven't been drafted, so I personally won't be competing, but I will be selling raffle tickets for anyone interested. So I'll be drifting around the stands a lot.

Tickets are $14 in advance for general seating, $20 for Rockstar seating, which is guaranteed special reserved seatinng. At the door is $16 and $22. This hasn't sold out yet folks, you better come!

Doors open at 5pm, the event starts at 5:45 so come early to get really good seating. I recommend sitting by the pivot line or the jammer line for the most action.

See you pregnant doges there!!

www.rosecityrollers.com

Darkhorse den mother
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »

We were about to get tickets... But now we have a work function to go to....poo on a stick.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
scott_araujo

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:15:48 AM »

At the last one I went to they gave away a PBR beach cruiser as a raffle prize.  Ya gotta love any organization that is sponsored by PBR.

Scott
scott_araujo

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 08:35:52 AM »

The derby opener was way cool.  Once again I did not win any of the super awesome PBR raffle prizes Sad  Your dress looked awesome C.

Scott
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »

You know... if you rearrange the words... its a British insult.... "You make the beast with two backsin derby roller"

Although... you have to add the accent or it doesn't sound right... "You fooking derby rolla."

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: