Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 01:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 265   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The DFWM say anything thread  (Read 402964 times)
♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #2520 on: May 23, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »

Heh... Ron said "protuberance"

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
dallas2r

« Reply #2521 on: May 25, 2009, 08:06:20 PM »

Thank god for tank bags...

2007 Monster S2R1000
2016 Multistrada 1200S Touring/Urban

A motorcycle will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no motorcycle. -Unknown
Ronr

« Reply #2522 on: May 26, 2009, 06:03:16 AM »

Very nice! Be sure to point them in another direction when opening.
Slag
« Reply #2523 on: June 27, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »

Some people cannot live without drama.  We left because were pushed out by a few members who did not like any topic other than motorcycles.  We left because ‘boobies’ became a profanity to some.  We left to end the drama over here.

So why read the other board and then pregnant dog about its content via PM over here?  YOU are the drama, not us.  We have kept to ourselves as much as practical, without completely giving up on the DFWM.

The DFWM has slowed to a trickle.  That is what you wanted, right?  No white noise was your goal.  Now you read my board and pregnant dog about its content over here?

I am both amazed and disgusted.

Peace.  I'm out.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 03:27:37 PM by Slag » Logged
muskrat

« Reply #2524 on: June 27, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

vomit  now, who the hell is complaining now and about what?

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
fastwin
« Reply #2525 on: June 27, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

Amazing.  Roll Eyes

No, wait. Why do you return if you left? What is possibly here for you to enjoy? After all, we have slowed to a "trickle". Isn't that what you wanted? Just wondering? You have your own board. Why even mess with this one? Just asking. Huh?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 06:54:21 PM by fastwin » Logged
Ronr

« Reply #2526 on: June 27, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »

1. Admit nothing
2. Deny everything
3. Make counter-accusations
muskrat

« Reply #2527 on: June 27, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »

1. Admit nothing
2. Deny everything
3. Make counter-accusations

didn't the UN pass a resolution on this shit?  Oh, sorry it was the League of Nations.......all the same I guess  laughingdp

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #2528 on: June 27, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »

Peace & boobies!

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
Slag
« Reply #2529 on: June 28, 2009, 03:17:28 AM »

Amazing.  Roll Eyes

No, wait. Why do you return if you left? What is possibly here for you to enjoy? After all, we have slowed to a "trickle". Isn't that what you wanted? Just wondering? You have your own board. Why even mess with this one? Just asking. Huh?

I post here because there are still good people here.

I post here because people spew very bad information and no one corrects them because of how PC you have become.  Working on your bike voids the warranty? Come on!  I would hope that most members knew that was bullshit, but no one stepped up to say so.

I post here because I live in this region, and do not want to talk to people in California about local events.

I joined this group for recreation and entertainment.  I joined this group due to a shared interest in motorcycles.  Your intolerance pushed me away.  I still read here, but post very little.  I have not deleted my account at any time.  How many times have you deleted yours?  How many times have you said that you were done here?  I would guess at least 5 times, maybe more.  You constantly delete your account, yet you ask why I am here?

Have you ever asked yourself why YOU are here?

Yes, we post on another board.  We have to.  Why?  Because 3 or 4 very vocal people raised so much hell that it silenced over 40.  I post here and get comments such as ‘karma is a pregnant dog’ in my wreck thread.

Your little triumvirate here pushes away anyone who disagrees with you.  Your tactics are rudimentary, but they somehow work.  You cause a little drama, and then whine like hell to the mods when someone steps up and defends themselves.  It is really quite pathetic. It works because the mods do not have time to read every post on this board and cannot sort it all out.  They are also not privy to the nasty PMs that you guys shoot out.

The real question is whether or not you will even read this.

Well, I must go.  I know that this sounds just horrible, but we are going on a group ride.  We are going to have fun.
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #2530 on: June 28, 2009, 04:01:28 AM »

Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #2531 on: June 28, 2009, 04:20:31 AM »

Well, new bike Spring Fever has arrived a little late at the Boyd household.  Alan's looking at a Kawasaki ZX14 as a replacement for his Sprint ST.  He's looked around at several different things (Multi, new Sprint, 'Busa, K-bike, etc.) but really likes the looks (and overall cheapness to maintain, infinite supply of trick AND cheap after-market parts - like hard cases  Grin  ) that the Kawasaki appears to have. 

I know there are several board members with Hayabusas (this is Kawis "answer" for that particular bike) but my question is, does anyone have any experience with the ZX14 or any other newer Kawasaki?  Are there any "good" Kawasaki dealers around, etc., etc....
fastwin
« Reply #2532 on: June 28, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »

I post here because there are still good people here.

I post here because people spew very bad information and no one corrects them because of how PC you have become.  Working on your bike voids the warranty? Come on!  I would hope that most members knew that was bullshit, but no one stepped up to say so.

I post here because I live in this region, and do not want to talk to people in California about local events.

I joined this group for recreation and entertainment.  I joined this group due to a shared interest in motorcycles.  Your intolerance pushed me away.  I still read here, but post very little.  I have not deleted my account at any time.  How many times have you deleted yours?  How many times have you said that you were done here?  I would guess at least 5 times, maybe more.  You constantly delete your account, yet you ask why I am here?

Have you ever asked yourself why YOU are here?

Yes, we post on another board.  We have to.  Why?  Because 3 or 4 very vocal people raised so much hell that it silenced over 40.  I post here and get comments such as ‘karma is a pregnant dog’ in my wreck thread.

Your little triumvirate here pushes away anyone who disagrees with you.  Your tactics are rudimentary, but they somehow work.  You cause a little drama, and then whine like hell to the mods when someone steps up and defends themselves.  It is really quite pathetic. It works because the mods do not have time to read every post on this board and cannot sort it all out.  They are also not privy to the nasty PMs that you guys shoot out.

The real question is whether or not you will even read this.

Well, I must go.  I know that this sounds just horrible, but we are going on a group ride.  We are going to have fun.

Oh, I read it. I respect what you say. I never saw the karma is a pregnant dog post. I am sorry to hear about that. Being hit by a car is not funny. Enjoy your ride today.
muskrat

« Reply #2533 on: June 28, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »

Lisa, the ZX14 is fast as hell and easy to ride.  I test rode that bike twice and doing 100 is so easy you can't believe it.  The Kawi dealer in Carrollton probably wont let me ride another bike again though after some 30 plus miles.  I've never ridden a busa so can't say how similar they are.  Also, ridden an FJR and was duly impressed. 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #2534 on: June 28, 2009, 06:44:15 PM »

Lisa, the ZX14 is fast as hell and easy to ride.  I test rode that bike twice and doing 100 is so easy you can't believe it.  The Kawi dealer in Carrollton probably wont let me ride another bike again though after some 30 plus miles.  I've never ridden a busa so can't say how similar they are.  Also, ridden an FJR and was duly impressed. 

Cool.  The ZX14 is a BAD looking bike... easily two inches longer than my car  Shocked  Hopefully Alan can find a dealer who will let him ride one AND a 'Busa  waytogo
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 265   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: