Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speeding law rant  (Read 1512 times)
Nicky848

« on: March 02, 2011, 11:26:28 PM »

Evil Evil Okay so listening to the news last night and I here the state is proposing a NEW law that if you are found guilty of excessive speed 30 over more than twice the STATE will take your vehicle...  how can this be legal?  what's next my first born... people found guilty of vehicle manslaughter aren't punished like that.  Everytime there is a motorcycle accident on H1 the motorcycle was speeding (Riders fault) cagers " I didn't see him"  State " well enforce the use of reflectors so drivers can better see motorcyclist and well make it that much more difficult for motorcyclist to get their bikes safety check that will solve the problem...  Yet police motorcyclist can travel in the wrong direction on H1 in the breakdown lane with no blue light on... If I were to do that I would be arrested on spot....when do we the people get to vote on this BS Laws imposed on us by our state officials...... few years ago we tried the speed van until gov't officials started getting tickets in the mail.. speed vans gone.  I really hate the double standard in this corrupt state.... bang head bang head bang head
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »

This will get Constitutional at some point.  Remember also that this just isn't aimed at bikes alone.  There are still some crazy cagers out there.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
canes

High number of post, Does not = a high IQ

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 12:44:11 PM »

tell me where I sign to help fight this law!!!   

NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: