Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 07:51:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monday or Tuesday (3/14 or 15)  (Read 2377 times)
JBubble
« on: March 10, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »

Anybody want to get together for dinner? A DMF'er is coming into town and we're gonna meet him in PDX somewheres....

Availability? Ideas? Let's stop being strangers folks.
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:52:23 AM »

I want to, but will be in Malaysia. 90 degrees and monsoon season.  bang head

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »

I'm your Huckleberry.   Smiley

Where do you guys want to go?  We (me and my new focus in life) will meet you there, just name the place.

How far down the mountain do you all want to come?

Although I technically still live in Clackamas, I am, er . . . spending a fair bit of time lately in Vancouver.

I haven't seen you guys is in forever, so I will go the extra mile to see you where ever you wish.

regards,

John
JBubble
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 04:21:23 PM »

I believe Triangleforge is staying out on the west side so lets meet in the middle at the Kennedy school, say around 630pm on Monday.

Can I get a head count please?

JBubble
Mother
Johnny +1
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 06:20:16 PM »

Cool beans.

Kennedy School it is, Monday 6:30.

See you guys then.
 Smiley
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »

I might be able to stop by, but I have a feeling that I'll be working late. Tongue

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 07:50:08 PM »

Thanks, Jess, for organizing a big fun night, and arranging to have an entire side of the long table occupied by "J" names. We had a fantastic time - Mia's still talking about how much fun everyone was, and lord only knows how difficult it is to impress a 16 year old. Since college tours were the point of our journey up from Arizona, I can report that both Reed and Lewis & Clark (my alma mater) suitably impressed, so I may have an opportunity to be up here in my home town a little more often in a couple of years.

Cheers!

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »

Great fun guys and gals.

Thanks Jbub for encouraging us to get out.  I'm hoping that with the warmer and less rainy weather it bring me and Jessica out more often.

T-forge, nice to meet you and your family.  Good luck on your NW college tour.  Hope to see you in Azirona someday, ideally on two wheels.

JohnnyD and Jessica
JBubble
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 11:40:08 AM »

Brad, it was wonderful to meet you and your family. Thank you for the amazing gift, we've already had people asking where they can get one! I'm glad Mia enjoyed herself, she seems to be a good kid. I do hope you guys can come visit again! We will certainly try to head down to AZ at some point!
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »

Thank you for the amazing gift, we've already had people asking where they can get one!

What is it?

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: