Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 08:26:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emissions  (Read 1750 times)
Monster Dave

« on: March 22, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how frequently emissions testing is required on motorcycles registered in Maricopa county.

I thought it was every other year, but I got notice that I have to do it again and I just did it last year....

Thanks for the input!  waytogo
Michael
Voted "Nicest Pants" 2009

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how frequently emissions testing is required on motorcycles registered in Maricopa county.

I thought it was every other year, but I got notice that I have to do it again and I just did it last year....

Thanks for the input!  waytogo

It's every year, but there is currently legislation that is expected to pass that will make it so no motorcycles have to get emissions testing. You'll still have to get yours tested for this year, but it might just be the last time you ever do it.  applause

Monster Dave

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »

It's every year, but there is currently legislation that is expected to pass that will make it so no motorcycles have to get emissions testing. You'll still have to get yours tested for this year, but it might just be the last time you ever do it.  applause

It's crazy to me that motorcycles have to be done every year and cars are every other year....I hope that legislation passes.

Thanks Michael!  waytogo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: