Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 11:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deckers Run 6/14/08  (Read 7345 times)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 11:16:06 AM »

Cool!  Can't wait!  I'm surprised you could tell it was a Duc under all that luggage!

Cargo up!

Sitting on the Dragon for the first time since I got launched!

Our pet monsters:

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 11:24:53 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp

I don't really refuse to commute, it's just that it adds about 20 minutes of prep time  before work which I never seem to have.  I have to unchain the monster from under the stairwell, uncover and stow all that, try and get everything I need for work into a backpack, gear up,  [moto]  Grin , geardown, oh, wait a minute, I suppose alot of people do that.  But how would I drink coffee, put on my makeup, and jam out in the ducati dodge which stokes me for another 12 hour night.  Plus the mornings were pretty chilly at 6AM up till the last week or so.  Okay, I am a lazy wimp.  I am going to have to start commuting, that's all there is to it.   waytogo

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

Dang, the big hairy guy is choking the $%&! out of that dragon dude.  Pretty brutal stuff. Come on guys, this is a family site!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:53:24 PM by Smitch » Logged
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »

Cool!  Can't wait!  I'm surprised you could tell it was a Duc under all that luggage!

I saw the red trellis frame and in a nanosecond I was like, "Dude, that's a Monster, wait saddle bags, yellow plate, chick riding, holy smokes that's Bonfy, she really does exist" and bam you were gone. 

I commute most days with an eye towards the weather (I don't like hailstorms much).  Anyway it is a pain to gear up, saddle up and gear back down, carry helmet to work, yadda yadda, but it all comes together on the ride home from work.  All the office a$$ pain goes away by the time I'm home.

Happy trails!

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: