Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 02:28:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance  (Read 2704 times)
Ontario_Monster

« on: March 27, 2011, 04:53:37 PM »

Ok so I know everyone is always looking for a deal on insurance, I use to be with Riders Plus I've got an S2R 800 and they had me pegged at $1000.00 for the year, that was last year while I was at the end of my M2.  Since I've gotten my full M so I'm not sure that will really make a difference at this point, at least they had said it wouldn't.  Anyway the Fiance is a University grad and TD keeps calling about insurance group rates, well she bit the bullet and called to find out the cost.   Now I'm also moving from Toronto to Hamilton but my new rate with TD is $460.00 a year with a $500.00 dedctable.  Just though some of you might want to know and consider checking it out.  Oh yea I work for RBC and they quoted $2700 a year so there was no love there even with the staff discount.

Good luck

drink

Ducati ..... Ducati ..... Ducati ..... It just makes me smile!

Harley drivers in short/t-shirts/and salad bowls .... make me laugh.
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 12:29:46 PM »

I was with Riders Plus too with mine until last month when I switched to TD Meloche Monnex.  I got a bundle deal with all my car, house, motorcycle insurance and now the moto insurance is around $500.  Not bad.   waytogo

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
tristantumble

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:35:50 AM »

same here, went from riders plus to TD Meloche Monnex. Being a Ryerson grad gave me a group discount that noone else could beat.

Going from an M2 to a full M did not however reduce my rate.

07.695 (sold)
07. sport 1000 biposto
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: