Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 02:22:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Rangers Video Update Thread  (Read 47766 times)
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #270 on: December 01, 2011, 01:02:57 PM »

A little something to take the edge off while we wait.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/who_knew_the_accordian_could_be_bad_ass

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
pennyrobber

« Reply #271 on: December 01, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »

I think this thread has been around long enough to qualify for some folklore treatment.

Long ago there was a contest of wits from peoples across all the lands. The prize of the coveted golden cowhide was at stake. One man rose above the rest. Upon adorning the golden cowhide he promised to commemorate the occasion by entertaining the masses with tales of powerful knights with hides and matching helms. But the tales didn't come. The peasants grew weary as the days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The once hero was mocked and scorned despite his best efforts to appease the impatient mob. To this day the true fate of the hero's tale is subject of myth and rumor.

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
thought
Everyone needs a

« Reply #272 on: December 01, 2011, 01:47:40 PM »

I think this thread has been around long enough to qualify for some folklore treatment.

Long ago there was a contest of wits from peoples across all the lands. The prize of the coveted golden cowhide was at stake. One man rose above the rest. Upon adorning the golden cowhide he promised to commemorate the occasion by entertaining the masses with tales of powerful knights with hides and matching helms. But the tales didn't come. The peasants grew weary as the days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The once hero was mocked and scorned despite his best efforts to appease the impatient mob. To this day the true fate of the hero's tale is subject of myth, rumor, and missing bacon.

fixed!

'10 SFS 1098
'11 M796 ABS - Sold
'05 SV650N - Sold
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #273 on: December 01, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »

Long ago there was a contest of wits from peoples across all the lands. The prize of the coveted golden cowhide was at stake. One man rose above the rest. Upon adorning the golden cowhide he promised to commemorate the occasion by entertaining the masses with tales of powerful knights with hides and matching helms. But the tales didn't come. The peasants grew weary as the days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The once hero was mocked and scorned despite his best efforts to appease the impatient mob. To this day the true fate of the hero's tale is subject of myth and rumor.

waytogo applause applause applause chug drink Vino! bacon

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #274 on: December 01, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »

Can Artful use this as the intro?

That should take a couple more years to work in. Tongue

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Goat_Herder

« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2011, 02:04:23 PM »

Nicely done.   laughingdp applause

Goat Herder (Tony)
2003 Ducati Monster 620 - Yellow SOLD
2007 Ducati Monster S2R1000 - Black KILLED
2007 Ducati Monster S2R1000 - Red
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2011, 03:36:49 PM »

Dude....

W
T
H
?

I wanna laugh my arse off, K?

I'm starting to see the humor here. I think we've been had Tongue

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »

WHAT?! I lost to a myth?

So, this never happened?

Or,  were we conned by the best?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
The Bacon Junkie
I have a Bacon Wrapped

Save the brass...

« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2011, 06:44:41 PM »

Either way...   Roll Eyes

Undecided

bacon

I only see jesus having a sauna with a teletubbie.
I find it disturbing that you're imagining me in a sauna, never mind the teletubbie aspect of it

Save the Brass...
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »

Undecided

bacon

either it happened or it didn't    ! ! !

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2011, 08:07:28 PM »

Long ago there was a contest of wits from peoples across all the lands. The prize of the coveted golden cowhide was at stake. One man rose above the rest. Upon adorning the golden cowhide he promised to commemorate the occasion by entertaining the masses with tales of powerful knights with hides and matching helms. But the tales didn't come. The peasants grew weary as the days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The once hero was mocked and scorned despite his best efforts to appease the impatient mob. To this day the true fate of the hero's tale is subject of myth, rumor, missing bacon, and the elusive buttered pony.

fixed!

Mo-Fixed

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2011, 03:28:28 AM »

Undecided

bacon

We've been waiting 9 months...

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #282 on: December 02, 2011, 04:58:51 AM »

So, we there yet?

Carlos
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2011, 05:13:32 AM »

PT Barnum was right.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2011, 05:16:53 AM »

PT Barnum was right.

Bout the greatest show on earth?

Carlos
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: