Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 02:25:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Rangers Video Update Thread  (Read 47772 times)
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2011, 06:31:32 AM »

I think this thread has been around long enough to qualify for some folklore treatment.

Long ago there was a contest of wits from peoples across all the lands. The prize of the coveted golden cowhide was at stake. One man rose above the rest. Upon adorning the golden cowhide he promised to commemorate the occasion by entertaining the masses with tales of powerful knights with hides and matching helms. But the tales didn't come. The peasants grew weary as the days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The once hero was mocked and scorned despite his best efforts to appease the impatient mob. To this day the true fate of the hero's tale is subject of myth and rumor.
Can Artful use this as the intro?

That should take a couple more years to work in. Tongue

hahhahahahaahahahaa....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
pennyrobber

« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2011, 07:04:14 AM »

Can Artful use this as the intro?

That should take a couple more years to work in. Tongue

Absolutely. And I think everyone needs to remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
Raux
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2011, 07:15:02 AM »

Absolutely. And I think everyone needs to remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day."

yeah but at some point they accomplished something  Wink
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2011, 07:15:21 AM »

it could be done as a lead in like Star Wars intro with the rolling teleprompter laid down kind of thing...LOL

98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
pennyrobber

« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2011, 07:58:56 AM »

http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/index.jsp?cs=6gbjsv7k2h

Can't export it but there is a Mac app out there that can.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:02:32 AM by pennyrobber » Logged

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
thought
Everyone needs a

« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »

http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/index.jsp?cs=6gbjsv7k2h

Can't export it but there is a Mac app out there that can.

ok, that had better be in the movie.  haha

'10 SFS 1098
'11 M796 ABS - Sold
'05 SV650N - Sold
The Bacon Junkie
I have a Bacon Wrapped

Save the brass...

« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2011, 08:49:16 AM »

We've been waiting 9 months...

The eyeroll was directed at the fact that we've been waiting so long and such. 

Basically...   Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue boo is how I feel. 

bacon

I only see jesus having a sauna with a teletubbie.
I find it disturbing that you're imagining me in a sauna, never mind the teletubbie aspect of it

Save the Brass...
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »

okay....all jokes aside...Artful has had some big stuff on his plate that slid this to the side in order of importance...for what he is actually dealing with, we need to cut him some slack and just leave it be...trust me on this...there is no need to get into details, but as someone who put time in to be in the film itself, I can attest and vouch...

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Raux
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »

true jokes aside, if someone has personal issues, we totally understand.

But my hope is he does complete the project as it was the basis for his win
pennyrobber

« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2011, 11:09:59 AM »

Of course. The jokes are more for motivation and to show that there is still interest out there.  bacon

accludetuner
Jennifer Connelly's boobs give me a raging

I AM NOT A MONSTER!

« Reply #295 on: December 11, 2011, 01:25:50 AM »

Aww man, I was hoping to check back in and see the video done by now Sad

I'm sure there's a legitimate reason for the delay. As one of the fools that was out in Baltimore participating in the ridiculous filming of this soon-to-be viral video, I can say that it DID happen and it's just a matter of time until it's complete Wink

I can fit massive amounts of meat in my mouth!

My 748/916/996/998 SBK parts for sale!
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #296 on: December 12, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »

Hey guys -

Time for an update. The video is essentially done minus some editing for cleanliness. My goal is to release it as a Christmas present to the DMF.

I'm not here to make excuses and I won't, I appreciate any and all patience you guys have shown. I also understand the frustration that it isn't posted and we aren't all laughing about it by now. I shot Zooom a personal email explaining what is going on in my life at the moment, suffice it to say that it's too personal to post the details here. The short version is that there has been one death in the family and unless a miracle happens there will be another one. My family and I have been supporting itself and frankly it is taking up a lot of time. The real burden though has been mental. I'm not in the best of places right now and you may have noticed that I've been very absent from the site in the past few months. I haven't even started the bike in the past two months let alone ridden it.

Again, this isn't forgotten and I have broad shoulders and can take plenty of ribbing. Please just understand that as much as I love the site, it has to take a back seat this time.

Because the suit was awarded to me based on this video and I've dropped the ball, even though the video will be done shortly I'm forfeiting the suit. If there are any other folks out there that are ~210 lbs, 6'1" with a 34" inseam, keep an eye on this space.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #297 on: December 12, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »

Sorry to hear times are tough.

Keep your head up.

Don't be so hasty on the suit.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »

We can have a vote about the suit after seeing the video  Grin

Take care of yourself - first things first.

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »

The suit is yours, no give-backs. 

Take care of You & yours first.

We just grow impatient is all, guess we'll have to wait.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: