Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 07, 2024, 03:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HID Morimoto H1 Projector Install (Video)  (Read 42123 times)
seanster
Wat???? Hero Member!?!?

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2012, 07:52:38 PM »

well my guy that does the glass has been out of town for a good while and is finally back so I'm ring to go down there and get as many made as possible. Who would like them copy and paste a list and ill see what i can do.

Can you count me in for one?

Thanks D.

2001 Supersport 900 Yellow!!! (she's just so much fun)
2000 Monster 750 Carb Dark!!! (Sold and still full of regrets)
SupraGuy74
Popping wheelies and kissing babies!

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »

Seanster 1

Silver paint with retro double-line tank logos, hard anodized fork tubes, DP megaphones, DP airbox, DP ECU, Speedymoto open clutch cover, DP press plate with stainless springs and retainers, Custom turn signals, Lucas solo rearsets, Apex fully adjustable clip-ons, D3 Alumitech grips, Rizoma bar ends, SSR preload adjusters, STM billet oil breather, Yoyodyne clutch slave, FP Racing tactical bi-fold levers, Cycle Cat frame sliders,  Speedymoto billet side cover ,CRG Lanesplitters, projectr retrofit
SupraGuy74

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2012, 08:06:06 PM »

and i know this is utterly and completely off topic, but i need to add passenger pegs to my lucas solo rear sets, thing is i have no stock bike to go off of and get measurements with stock rear sets, so if anyone is willing to take some measurements for me it'd be appreciated.

Silver paint with retro double-line tank logos, hard anodized fork tubes, DP megaphones, DP airbox, DP ECU, Speedymoto open clutch cover, DP press plate with stainless springs and retainers, Custom turn signals, Lucas solo rearsets, Apex fully adjustable clip-ons, D3 Alumitech grips, Rizoma bar ends, SSR preload adjusters, STM billet oil breather, Yoyodyne clutch slave, FP Racing tactical bi-fold levers, Cycle Cat frame sliders,  Speedymoto billet side cover ,CRG Lanesplitters, projectr retrofit
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2012, 08:34:29 PM »

you should probably start another thread for that.

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »

Seanster 1
He Man 3 (depending on costs)

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
xsephirot

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2012, 05:02:59 AM »

Seanster 1
He Man 3 (depending on costs)
xsephirot 1

and i know this is utterly and completely off topic, but i need to add passenger pegs to my lucas solo rear sets, thing is i have no stock bike to go off of and get measurements with stock rear sets, so if anyone is willing to take some measurements for me it'd be appreciated.

What measurement are you looking for? The width of the pegs?
seanster
Wat???? Hero Member!?!?

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 06:45:23 AM »

What measurement are you looking for? The width of the pegs?

^^as above said

I have the stock rearset...just let me know which measurement you need.

2001 Supersport 900 Yellow!!! (she's just so much fun)
2000 Monster 750 Carb Dark!!! (Sold and still full of regrets)
SupraGuy74

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:43 AM »

well i need to know where the stock passenger peg sits in accidence to the ground and the frame, basically I'm just trying to get the right height for the passenger. And for the people who have been active in the subject there will be no fee i will get them and ship them to you for free. but if i ever need something i know who to go to!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 06:19:10 PM by SupraGuy74 » Logged

SupraGuy74

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 06:49:53 PM »

People have been asking about output photos so here you go
light in the housing before i left from work last night

Picture of the output

OH! and don't forget my LED clutch cover  Dolph

ab
ab

ab

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2012, 09:25:45 AM »

SupraGuy - is the 2nd pic on high beam ?   My low beam reflections projected looks like half a circle beam.  (if that makes sense)

620M 2004 Dark i.e.; ~ 57K miles (all me);  Looking to swap out engine now.
Triumph Speed Triple 2006 (now ~ 44K miles bought @ 4K miles on 04/2010)
Honda Grom 2015 ~ 3500miles so far.  Love this lil bike
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »

thats low beam, you can see the cut off. the high beam is rounded

SupraGuy74

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »

To be completely honest I see no reason for my high  beam anymore lol although it does make things better I can easily ride the bike with my tinted shield at night with just the low beam. If you'd like a high beam photo I'll take one but it just fills up more of the top of the beam.

He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »

when your riding on the highway in pitch black the highbeam is awesome to have.

I really want to install a 2nd HID projector because 1 isnt enough!!!

He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2012, 08:30:39 PM »

Okay i wrote up a tutorial.

http://kuixihe.com/node/33

SupraGuy74

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2012, 11:19:20 PM »

beautiful work sir, i do have things to add on a second way of doing the mod without flattening the rear. Not like it matters much either way good work buddy. applause

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: