Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 01:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Rick!  (Read 3179 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« on: April 01, 2011, 04:55:49 PM »

waytogo

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
whackie

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »

alright, one more year under the belt!

drink
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 07:19:31 PM »

I'd offer my congrats...but taking the OP into consideration, I have a feeling that this may be one of those April Fools type things...

if I'm wrong, then Happy Birthday Rick!

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »

waytogo

It's my Dad's b-day, my nephew's b-day and one of my best friend's ( Dave w/ the Hyper ) birthday but not my b-day.

? ? ? ? ?

Thanks for all the good wishes though but sorry they are either too late or too early depending on which direction you're looking.   laughingdp
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:32:19 PM by MadDuck » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 10:33:12 PM »

It's my Dad's b-day, my nephew's b-day and one of my best friend's ( Dave w/ the Hyper ) birthday but not my b-day.

? ? ? ? ?

Thanks for all the good wishes though but sorry they are either too late or too early depending on which direction you're looking.   laughingdp

Figures... Grin
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:25:48 PM by old fighter pilot » Logged

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 10:36:11 PM »

Lol. Seriously? Well, I blame this one on Facebook, as it sent me an email saying today was YOUR birthday.

OR, maybe age has finally caught up to you and you've simply forgotten that today actually is your birthday?   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 10:43:37 PM »

Lol. Seriously? Well, I blame this one on Facebook, as it sent me an email saying today was YOUR birthday.

OR, maybe age has finally caught up to you and you've simply forgotten that today actually is your birthday?   Cheesy

I could have lied..........  Roll Eyes

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 10:46:25 PM »

I call shenanigans!!

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 10:49:11 PM »

Ya sneaky make the beast with two backser.

Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 10:53:25 PM »

Ya sneaky make the beast with two backser.

Grin

I'll take that as a great compliment.   waytogo

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »

I have at least 4 FB friends with birthdays listed as April 1, all of whom are lying.  So I kinda assumed you were too....

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »

That should tell you something about facebook folks.  laughingdp

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: