Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 09:06:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: demo rides @ gengras  (Read 918 times)
Capt baz

TITANIUM MEAT PUPPET

« on: June 13, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »

i arrived @ 0830 & was the first to sign up for the days event. i was able to test drive (in order & all were '08's).......s4rs tricolore; you'd have to ride it to believe it, because it was too much for words.....s2r1k; loved it, but it was too bad i had to ride it after the s4rs......hypermotard 1100s; i'm 5'8" @ 150# & had to almost get off it at the first stop as  i could barely tippy toe & feel comfortable. i knew before i left, as i sat on it, that it would be difficult at stops. plenty of power & handeling but, alot of direct wind to the chest &  the stance of it is very tall..... sport classic; this was just a pleasure to ride.......696; was told to keep it under 6k, as it only had 30 miles on it & was still in break in. not impressed with the power plant as it had no get up & go. at this point it was 1300 & i still had my name in for the 848 & the gt 1000, but they were breaking for linch 'till 1400, at that point i nixed my name.  so i climbed on the trusted s2r & took the most out of the way back roads home(60mi) & never once wished for anything different. by the way, there was no 1098 because of a demo crash(so they said) eariler, in las vegas, that rendered it un-rideable.  [moto]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 05:18:51 PM by Capt baz » Logged

"It will not go in deepr than it is long"

2016 M 1200 R, Vivid Black, Termignoni, Rapid Bike EVO, EVOTECH Engine/Cooler guards & Tail Tidy, Rizoma Circuit 851 mirrors, Motodemic Adaptive LED Headlight, carbon fiber everywhere........ Kiss French/Ride Italian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: