Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:21:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NW Section Drinking Thread  (Read 194363 times)
Bendy

« Reply #420 on: October 20, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »

Where're we going this Thursday? Tongue
SaltLick
« Reply #421 on: October 21, 2008, 02:20:53 AM »

Where're we going this Thursday? Tongue

yeah i miss hangin out with you bunch of lunk heads. When is the next get together?
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #422 on: October 21, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »

How about somewhere with a pool table(s)?

I'm callin' out Ryan to a shoot out.  Here it goes:

Ryan - I don't think you can play pool, you ride like a pansy, and your mother wears army pants.   Grin

I'll put my money up, too.  Loser gets to buy Rowan those little baby construction worker boots and Osh Kosh overalls that are just awesome.

Bring it.
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #423 on: October 21, 2008, 11:38:22 AM »

How about somewhere with a pool table(s)?

I'm callin' out Ryan to a shoot out.  Here it goes:

Ryan - I don't think you can play pool, you ride like a pansy, and your mother wears army pants.   Grin

I'll put my money up, too.  Loser gets to buy Rowan those little baby construction worker boots and Osh Kosh overalls that are just awesome.

Bring it.

Okay... so I am playing you? And the loser buys an outfit for Desmo Jr? So... we making this a race to 3 games, a race to 5, or heads up just one game? As you called me out here... I don't feel the need to handicap the match and throw a few games. We could make it interesting and play it someplace with really crappy tables and nekkid distractions.... that way we even the playing field and both have to learn how the thing rolls. But hey.... your call... you set the rules.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #424 on: October 21, 2008, 11:39:40 AM »

That McMenamins we went to last time has pool tables and they put up with me there . . .

There's also that place Johny, Kristine, and I went to and then forgot to play pool . . .

Come on somone . . . make a decision.

Actually . . . Bendy posted the request he should choose.

cheeky
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #425 on: October 21, 2008, 12:06:36 PM »

I'm game for anyplace that's rated PG-13.  Wink  Or R for language.  If JD & RD wanna go to one of them there nekkid distraction places... that's their prerogative.

We've been to the Tavern & Pool a few times... and it's neat to mix things up every now and again... so where else can we get decent food, good brews, and has pool tables?

Dang... suddenly I'm craving a cigar, too.  Methinks I'll need to visit a tobacconist sometime soon...

Oh crap, that reminds me: Billy!  We never made it out to McMenamins Edgefield this summer!  Sad

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
ryandalling

« Reply #426 on: October 21, 2008, 12:42:58 PM »

Dang... suddenly I'm craving a cigar, too.  Methinks I'll need to visit a tobacconist sometime soon...

Crikeys man... how can you partake in only two of the three.... it is called the un-holy trinity for a reason.... booze, cigars, and boobies.  Grin

Hey.... I do agree with you on this one though... non nekkid places tend to soothe ye olde pocket book a bit easier than them other freely nekkkid places... cause nothin is free there.

There is always Rialtos, Uptown Billiards, or Ringlers... in the downtown area.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #427 on: October 21, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »

There's also that place Johny, Kristine, and I went to and then forgot to play pool . . .

Come on somone . . . make a decision.

Actually . . . Bendy posted the request he should choose.

cheeky

Alright, if Bendy don't mind, I'll make the call. 

Henry's - that's the place Chuck is referring to.  1 block up the hill from Powell's Books, about 11th or 12th or so, easy to find, just off of Burnside.

Ryan, it's you and me, buddy.  Bring your #2 pencil because school starts at 7:30 PM on Thursday. 

If you need a little boost to reach the table, I have a little foot stool in my garage you can borrow . . .  Kiss

JohnnyD

duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #428 on: October 21, 2008, 05:42:44 PM »

Henry's sounds good.  I've heard good reviews, but never been there.   waytogo

Drinks and foodage, starting 7:00-7:30pm Thursday at Henry's.  Sounds good.  chug

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Bendy

« Reply #429 on: October 21, 2008, 05:47:35 PM »

Alright, if Bendy don't mind, I'll make the call. 

Yeah I mind! Then again, I was going to suggest the same place. So, screw it.
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #430 on: October 21, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »

Henry's has an ice rail set into the bartop to keep your beer cold. waytogo drink

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
ryandalling

« Reply #431 on: October 21, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »

Dude... you didn't just wake the beast.... watch out what you wish for.

Tailgunner

« Reply #432 on: October 21, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

Oh crap, that reminds me: Billy!  We never made it out to McMenamins Edgefield this summer!  Sad

I heard that (and quit pooping at church) we'll save it for next season  waytogo

Looks like its on  Cheesy

Hey there is also this place for billards and good food anytime... http://www.thegrandcentralbowl.com/grand_central
desmosome

« Reply #433 on: October 22, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »

Yeah i know that place it is across the street from my normal watering hole.
NEIKOS
« Reply #434 on: October 22, 2008, 04:05:23 PM »

What's the roll call?

I invited "The Blonde"  Wink and my cousin - she'll be uber excited about hanging with the cool kids.  And I'm trying to think of some loo . . . errr single women I may know.

Haven't forgotten you Brina - might be a surprise for you too  Grin

Ryan and Johnny you guys need to remind me to bring your Free Stuff.

Someone needs to invite . . . oh never mind . . .

Anyone going to be there before 7:30?  I don't want to sit in my cube waiting for this to happen.

BTW - I'm "behaving" tomorrow.  bang head
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: