Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 11:34:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NW Section Drinking Thread  (Read 194233 times)
SaltLick
« Reply #450 on: October 23, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »

they actually have a really cheap bar food (happy hour) until 7pm. Burgers and other things for like $2.50 when normally it costs $15 a plate. Chuck believe me eat there, its in the bar. We use to go there just for the happy hour food.
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »

Okay!  I'll try to ride.  I need an excuse to *not* buy beer.  My discretionary spending needs to go down anyway.

Besides... the bike gets twice the gas mileage.

And... it's infinitely cooler to show up on a red/white Ducati than in a filthy VW (dang that poor car needs a bath...).

If they have Hoppy Hour 'til 7, I may need to split from work a teensie bit early, at least early enough to go get the bike and make it up there.

Sooooo... I need to get my derriere back to work so I can leave here at a reasonable hour.

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
SaltLick
« Reply #452 on: October 23, 2008, 02:25:10 PM »

where be the bike parking at that joint?
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #453 on: October 23, 2008, 02:35:09 PM »

Downtown pdx... not a lot of parking for anybody.... there are a couple bike only spots around the corner though.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #454 on: October 23, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

Hmm, wonder how foundation will look on the cheek pads?  Roll Eyes

"Why, so serious!?"
Bendy

« Reply #455 on: October 23, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »

I'll probably ride. I hate trying to park my four wheeler anywhere downtown.
Tailgunner

« Reply #456 on: October 23, 2008, 03:30:45 PM »

I'm leaving work now, hit the gym, walk the pug, <looks at watch> should put me and the moto down there by 7. Gotta see JohnnyD _own_ the billiards tables  Wink

Hmm, wonder how foundation will look on the cheek pads?  Roll Eyes
Don't worry about the foundation just bring those popsicles you were speaking of earlier  Grin

Peace. See you there.. 7'ish -Billy
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #457 on: October 23, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »

Lol, I'll see what I can do for you guys.

Whoever gets there early, GET an equipment table. Seems we'll be needing the extra space. Smiley

"Why, so serious!?"
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #458 on: October 23, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »

Sounds like at least 4 or 5 riders tonight!  Kewl.  waytogo  I was thinking about parking... and decided I'm definitely riding.  Soooo much easier to park the Duc in downtown.

I'll be leaving work in about a half-hour... but I gotta go back to Wil-silly-ville to get Il Duce.

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
SaltLick
« Reply #459 on: October 23, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »

i got dealt. Couldnt make it.

My wife had to work really late, i had to pick up the kid. Shes just getting in now. im all sallied up now, too tired to make it.
NEIKOS
« Reply #460 on: October 23, 2008, 10:24:11 PM »

Good seeing everyone - even if I was behaving.  Undecided

Femme - LOVE you!  Grin

Oh . . . and limited access signs on a parking garage mean they lock the F'n thing up!  Took me a bit but I found the garage and it was all locked up!  Called the HOT Blonde to make sure she wasn't racing away and could come save me if I couldn't get in.  The phone # posted to call for service was scratched out by some punk ass mother make the beast with two backser so I walked around the building to find any indication of a human being or a phone # somewhere to call.  There was a keypad next to the door so I figured someone should be able to get in or at least open the door for me.

While I'm trying to figure all this out the door starts to go up and I see a car coming out.  I slipped in and got my car.

THEN I try getting out!  Can't find a key pad or nuthin!  I'm just about at the point of ramming the make the beast with two backsing door when I decided to breathe, relax, and walk about a bit.  As I get up closer to the door to check it a motion detector or something triggers the door.

YAY me!

Then I was on a one way street going in a direction I didn't want to so worked my way around to Burnside in the right direction only to be 1 block lower than I thought I was and completely missed my turn I was looking for.  Futsed around got lost, ended up in South East which as most of you know is how 90% of the time I get home from downtown - getting lost and ending up on the East side.

Finally got home.

Then couldn't sleep for crap.
 bang head

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 04:46:59 AM by NEIKOS » Logged
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #461 on: October 24, 2008, 06:49:42 AM »

Wow.... I can only imagine how it would have been... had you have been drunk.  applause

Poor guy.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #462 on: October 24, 2008, 07:10:21 AM »

Wow.... I can only imagine how it would have been... had you have been drunk.  applause

Poor guy.

It would have been a lot less frustrating!  I was 1/2 tempted to just go back to the bar and close it down and then call a cab.  Another 30 seconds of frustration at the garage doors and I might just have.
bnbmike

« Reply #463 on: October 24, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »

Reminds me of Austin Powers turning the golf cart around in the tunnel.

Had 2001 Monster 750 Dark, last of the carbby's.
Has 2011 Multistrada 1200 ST
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #464 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:24 AM »

Damn Neikos! Sorry about the shady night. But yay that I rock! Laughin glad ya made it home, eventually. Wink

"Why, so serious!?"
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: