Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 06:52:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S4RS Burnout  (Read 1442 times)
DesmonsterS4RS

"The Desmodromic Symphony"

« on: June 14, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »

I was just havin some fun before changing my rear tire  Evil

07 S4RS, Full Arrows (CF), DP ECU, Open Airbox, K&N, Speedymoto Gold "Kukri" PP, Rizoma Clutch Cover, DP Gel Seat, Cookies1 Tail Chop, 14 Tooth Front Sprocket, CRG LS, Dyno Tuned by AMS 132rwhp, 74 lb ft.
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 01:29:36 PM »

That tire looks brand new on the sides.  Doesn't look like it was ever even layed over.   Grin

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

El Matador
Do I need knee pucks for my

'06 S2R1K, '07 695 - Sold, '99 996 - Sold, '04 Hurricane Project

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »

That tire looks brand new on the sides.  Doesn't look like it was ever even layed over.   Grin

I am a witness to the fact that this bike has been pretty damn parallel to the ground. Desmonsters4rs ripped it up during the Hill Country ride  Grin

Corey, that was awesome! If I had any tread left on my tyre I would do the same  Wink

DesmonsterS4RS

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »

That tire looks brand new on the sides.  Doesn't look like it was ever even layed over.   Grin

Yeah it was about 75% highway or commuting  Embarrassed I haven't done any track days, and only been on a few spirited runs.

Thats why I went with the Pilot Road 2 for the new tire.

07 S4RS, Full Arrows (CF), DP ECU, Open Airbox, K&N, Speedymoto Gold "Kukri" PP, Rizoma Clutch Cover, DP Gel Seat, Cookies1 Tail Chop, 14 Tooth Front Sprocket, CRG LS, Dyno Tuned by AMS 132rwhp, 74 lb ft.
Capt baz

TITANIUM MEAT PUPPET

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »

i remember my father telling me ( after getting caught laying a patch with his car ), " you won't do that when YOU have to pay for it".  me.......laughingdp .......dad bang head

"It will not go in deepr than it is long"

2016 M 1200 R, Vivid Black, Termignoni, Rapid Bike EVO, EVOTECH Engine/Cooler guards & Tail Tidy, Rizoma Circuit 851 mirrors, Motodemic Adaptive LED Headlight, carbon fiber everywhere........ Kiss French/Ride Italian
DesmonsterS4RS

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »

i remember my father telling me ( after getting caught laying a patch with his car ), " you won't do that when YOU have to pay for it".  me.......laughingdp .......dad bang head

My friends, and I in HS used to get old junk tires from outside the local tire shop, and put them on our cars just to burn them off  Evil

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: