Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 03:49:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters of Toronto Group Ride - SUNDAY JULY 17th  (Read 15677 times)
Ontario_Monster

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »

I'll be on the mistress heading back from Chicago that weekend.  Have fun and wave at a  Police for me.

Ducati ..... Ducati ..... Ducati ..... It just makes me smile!

Harley drivers in short/t-shirts/and salad bowls .... make me laugh.
Repooc

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 04:43:05 PM »

Potential Route - 401 to Peterborough area up Hwy 35 to Hwy 36 to 507 to 3 to 118 west to 11 north to 518 west to 400 south to Big Chute then west to Wasaga Beach.

I think everything is good except for the last part of trying to get to Wasaga... THAT's a bit much/ambitious.

As for the 17th.... my wife IS going to that Wedding Shower, so I'm officially good to go and join you guys!

I can't wait!
acto

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 05:05:16 PM »

Cry regrettably I can not make the 17th. Ride safe all and have fun. I'll make the next one.
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »

think we should scrap the Wasaga route also.  I need to get back to Ajax late afternoon, so an early departure works for me.
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 05:35:03 AM »

OK, scrap Wasaga. 

I guess we can ogle at bikini laden ladies another time.

What time are you guys into leaving?

I'd like to be on the 507 by 9am.

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
Repooc

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »

Have we decided where we're meeting, or perhaps designate several meeting spots along the way so riders from different areas can join at various times?

Again, I'm from the Whitby/Brooklin area... so if you're making a pass up this way I'd rather join you guys along the way instead of meeting downtown and then back-tracking again
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »

I'm in the north east quadrant of Markham.  I may have to miss out on this ride dammit!!!!  I'm waiting on parts to get my bike on the road.  Need new chain & upgrading the sprockets.  Chain is too short with the new tires I've got on.  I'm so pissed off.  Unless anyone reading this has a spare 525 chain thats over 102 links....
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 03:08:55 PM »

c'mon parts!  hope you can make it man.

what are your departure time preferences?

earlier the better with me

who's leaving from downtown?

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »

c'mon parts!  hope you can make it man.

what are your departure time preferences?

earlier the better with me

who's leaving from downtown?

yes parts dammit!!!  Ordered from Jeff @ Monsterparts so they probably wont be here by end of the week.  I'd really like to be there.  I'm good for an early start too if I can get my bike in order by then.
Africaboy

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 04:39:53 AM »

Hey Sam
Hopefully you the parts on time.
Regards
Mark
jeph72

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2011, 06:30:50 AM »

Hey Guys,

Looks like I'm out as well. Sounds like a fun ride, make sure to post pictures.

mjocanada

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 01:25:51 PM »

Looking forward to meeting fellow DMF members  waytogo

Depending on the final route, I may/may not have to cut out early, need to be back in Toronto mid-afternoon.

Plus unless my new tires arrive soon, I don't want to chance too many kms on my current tires, I'm on the wear bar indicators.

Post up starting/meeting locations and times  Grin
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »

Hey Sam
Hopefully you the parts on time.
Regards
Mark

Hey Mark thanks.  Damn bike has become an addiction.  Parts just got shipped out today, fingers crossed that they make it to my door by the end of the week.

If not, then I'm gonna have to miss the ride, but lets all link up again for other rides.

Cheers,
Sam
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 06:16:58 AM »

If Jeff sent them out yesterday, I think you'll have them by Friday.  See you Sunday  Dolph

donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 06:28:26 AM »

Downtown Monsters meet up at Starbucks (where else?) at Dundas West and Roncesvalles at 7am on Sunday morning.

We will then ride to meet the others at Famous Sam's at Woodbine and Stouffville Road at 8am.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: