Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 03:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Baby Ducks UK Adventure"...or "Another damp day on the right side of the car"  (Read 3111 times)
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« on: June 26, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »

Hi... my name is Baby Duck. I've been a friend/good luck charm of BP's aka Joel for about the last 12 years. Dipshit has kept me in all the cars and trucks he's owned since we met, and is under the impression I bring him good luck see'n how he's never had an accident with me around. Does he take me on the bike? NOOOOOOO
Has he crashed bikes? YEEEEESSSSSSS. See..... he's a dipshit.

Anywho.... see'n how he planned on driving while in England.... we thought it best I tag along.

Waiting on the airport shuttle. Thanks Gus for letting dipshit park there Wink

Waithing to get felt up by some greasy TSA agent

After stowing away in a-holes backpack.... I'm finally let out for a lil fresh pressurized cabin air. Richard Simmons did the preflight safety instructions WTF?

After a 10 hour flight.... finally at Heathrow. My feet swelled up and I had to pee like a racehorse. quack!

We left LAX at 4:45pm and arrived in London at a lil before noon..... so we basically wandered around like zombies for a few hours trying not to be sucked into jetlag hell. We found a lil burger place in Earls Court near our hotel and rested for a bit.... then proceded to eat the world most expensive f'n hamburgers. Four burgers, fries and a couple of cokes later.... about 80 bucks US.... F U burger place! Hey look.... and old lady in an old city.... what are the odds?

The next day we took the tube here. Lots of old buildings and shit.

London Eye ride. SLOOOOOOOOOW.

Outside the London Eye. The tour guy dude said one of the eye thingies fell off and people died.... lie'n bastage. They took it off to fix it.

On the tour bus. "look... old buildings....bla bla bla" Where is the "Ye olde strip club?

On the river Thames tour. Thames is the English word for....dirty brown water.

More of the river tour. Way to f'n go dipshit..... more water. Did I mention it f''n rained every other second?

Back on the tourbus inbetween cloud bursts. Oh look..... more old shit.

The English countryside near Toot Hill..... suprisingly it did not smell of farts.

As you can see... he have now made it out of London and have placed our lives into BP's unskilled I cant find 3rd gear wtf another roundabout hands.

Ask him why it took him an hour to get back to the hotel in London when he picked up the rental car....even though the place was only 3 blocks from the rental facility laughingdp

Watching the moto2 bikes warm up. If anybody ever says to you... " hey.... lets go to Silverstone and watch a Motogp race".... kick them in the happy sack.
Wind...rain.... cold.... and douch bags who steal seats. Dipshit almost got into a fight with some English pigdog. Not wanting to spend the rest of his vacation in jail..... BP pussed out and went to find warmth and shelter for his family. That came in the form of the parking lot. Nothing says happy fun time like listening to a race on the car radio in the parking lot. F Silverstone and thier non English speaking security staff.

More in a bit..... I need a beer.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Stella

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »

More please!   

laughingdp laughingdp

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
AJ

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »

+1

laughingdp  laughingdp

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »

Back at our hotel room to thaw out...the same place Paris Hilton had her 125cc race team stay...THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS.

Whats on tv

boooooring

now we're talk'n!

Baby Duck is now......  Wink

Do'n ma job.

Warwick Castle. Shit... they cleaned up the blood stains.

Gimme some arrows!

Chill'n with ma homies at Warwick. "Sup bro!"

"I knight thee.... Sir Duck of Badass!"

I only saw guys who cheat on thier wives using these.

The humans here stunk..... go figure laughingdp

A cool old alien airport terminal.

Back in London we ate at a place where my ass sat on a bench older than the USA  laughingdp

Ethan though it would be funny to give me rabbit ears. I'll peck his eyes out later while he sleeps.
HP stands for Horse Poo.  vomit

A rain shortened "Changing of the Guard"... he had a badass machine gun. pew pew pew Did I mention....it RAINED!

A tube ride into Camdon Town to visit the open air (wet) market and see all the cool punk stuff.... if'n pirated Banksy images sold by really tan guys who don't speak english is punk rock.

Oops.... I almost forgot. We made a side trip into Swindon... the birthplace of cool. If you ever want to experiance step five of Jacobs ladder.... visit Swindon and drive through the Magic Roundabout. It's five roundabouts within a roundabout. weeeeeeeeee
Seriously..... roads in England look like they were drawn up by Harold and his purple crayon.

A taxi ride in london. The driver thanked me for making him safe. I even understood the words he used laughingdp

" police and theives in the streets..... oh yeah.... fighting the nation with thier..... guns and ammunition"

Traditional English pub breakfast. I ate eggs.... I'm a baaaaaaaad muth'a make the beast with two backs'a!

I got the window seat home... hey look.... rain.

All in all.... it was fun. BP didnt kill anybody.... and God got him back for bragging to everybody about getting to go to motogp by giving him kidney stones laughingdp
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:43:40 PM by bobspapa » Logged

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 07:53:23 PM »

postings pics make me sleepy

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
TiNi
Post Whore

'05 620ie

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 01:37:00 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp applause
so sorry about your Silverstone GP experience,
but it looks like you had fun anyway Smiley
and thanks for the photo tour!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:44:05 PM by TiNi » Logged
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 03:07:36 AM »

Hey Baby Duck, did Joel take you to the Red Bull hospitality suite?

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 05:59:31 AM »

Hey Baby Duck, did Joel take you to the Red Bull hospitality suite?

You spoiled me..... it'll never be as good as that again laughingdp

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
lilysmama

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 05:01:03 PM »

Holy shit! If I'd have known that Baby Duck was going to be so damned ungrateful, I would have left his moulty arse in the gaol at Warwick!

My "ride" info:
1964 BP white
Pip
BRRAAAAIIINNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »

My base was 10 minutes down the A419 from Swindon.

laughingdp laughingdp Magic Roundabout still haunts me 3 years later!

Baby Duck is lucky he didn't get stabbed by a chav in Swindon.  waytogo
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:14:07 PM by The Zombie Pip » Logged

"You can fight a lot of enemies and survive, but not your biology."

Wouldn't fat air be easier to disappear into?
AJ

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 06:30:13 PM »

Baby Duck is lucky he didn't get stabbed by a chav in Swindon.  waytogo

laughingdp
Or a chavette!  I'm pretty sure they still call the Swindon main drag "Gaza Strip"...glad Baby Duck made it out in one piece.

Thanks for the fun pics!  waytogo

AJ

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 06:38:05 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp Magic Roundabout still haunts me 3 years later!

Seriously though, who the make the beast with two backs thought Magic Roundabout was a good idea and what the hell were they dropping?!?!?
/facepalm
/effing british!
 laughingdp

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 06:42:02 PM »

On that round a bout sign...

They spelled center incorrectly

Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
sno_duc

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 02:11:28 PM »

BP how accurite is this quiz.
http://www.bild.de/news/ausland/vorurteile/bild-test-englaender-englisch-18499258.bild.html
It helps if you read deutsch, it's funny even if you don't. when in doubt the correct answer is BIER

A conclusion is the place you got tired of thinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: