Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:08:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking the Code School at Laguna in November - Where to stay?  (Read 3291 times)
Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« on: June 19, 2008, 05:32:58 PM »

What's a good local Hotel for less than $120 night within 25 miles of Laguna? Ducatista and I are doing the Code School there in November.

Thanks!

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
2009 Sponsors and Supporters:
Kat's Truck Parts LLC | RnR Cycles | Scorpion EXO | Woodcraft | Vortex Racing | Sidi Boots | Lockhart-Phillips
Cabbie

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »

Man Stillie, jealousy does not describe what I am feeling right now.. LOL!!!  Code, and at LAGUNA...  bang head.  Enjoy!!!
ADG

'06 KTM 560 SMR. Blacked out - plated - fast.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »

November is the "off season".  You should be able to find something in Salinas, Marina, Pacific Grove, Wattsonville, Capitola, Aptos or Santa Cruz.
Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 05:13:09 PM »

Man Stillie, jealousy does not describe what I am feeling right now.. LOL!!!  Code, and at LAGUNA...  bang head.  Enjoy!!!

You left out "Going with Ducatista"  Grin

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
Kat's Truck Parts LLC | RnR Cycles | Scorpion EXO | Woodcraft | Vortex Racing | Sidi Boots | Lockhart-Phillips
Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »

November is the "off season".  You should be able to find something in Salinas, Marina, Pacific Grove, Wattsonville, Capitola, Aptos or Santa Cruz.

Word. Just looking for recommendations for clean hotels in non-ghetto areas.

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
BozcoRob

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:19:33 AM »

Motel 6 in Marina is OK (for a Motel 6) Mgmt is nice, easy access to track from Reservation Rd.

Plus you might meet Tom Bodett cheeky

Desmosedici - it's the new Paso (except the bodywork doesn't fit as well)
Adamm0621

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 03:49:36 AM »

I used to live in Monterey... try North Fremont St in Seaside.  There are plenty of cheap, clean hotels, and Fremont is right off of the interstate to get to Laguna.  Too bad I don't live there any more, could have given you room and board for minimal costs, i.e. beer.  If you aren't familiar with the area and want a fun ride, take highway one south down to Big Sur and back.  It's only a couple of hours ride, but the scenery and the twisties are wonderful. 

Adam.

2010 Monster 696 Dark
Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 06:38:27 AM »

Plus you might meet Tom Bodett cheeky

Will he leave the light on for us?  Grin

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »

You left out "Going with Ducatista"  Grin

Awwwww...   Grin

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
misti

Leap and the net will appear!

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 08:43:20 AM »

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!  You will have lots of fun  [moto]

We stay at a place called the lone oak lodge on Freemont street http://www.loneoaklodge.com/

It is cute and I'm thinking fairly cheap and there are also a lot of other hotels nearby that you could check out as well.

Cheers and see you then!!!

Misti

Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 07:51:44 PM »

We stay at a place called the lone oak lodge on Freemont street http://www.loneoaklodge.com/

It is cute and I'm thinking fairly cheap and there are also a lot of other hotels nearby that you could check out as well.

Misti

Thanks for the tip!  We'll check it out.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 06:42:17 AM »

Misti

Instructors are staying there? We'll be somewhere else cuz that would be like being on a school trip and having teachers acting as chaperones.  Grin

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
misti

Leap and the net will appear!

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 08:08:54 AM »

Instructors are staying there? We'll be somewhere else cuz that would be like being on a school trip and having teachers acting as chaperones.  Grin

hahahaha, don't worry, we do all our chaperoning on the track.  After that it's social time  chug

Misti

Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 08:52:00 AM »

laughingdp

Yay!! Guess we'll have to get a late flight the next day.  Vino! drink chug

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: