Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466623 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1410 on: November 23, 2014, 08:56:22 AM »

i think its been up before.  Cool

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 08:58:50 AM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Triple J
« Reply #1411 on: November 23, 2014, 09:00:23 AM »

Also, ranting about it in the KTM thread is absurd.  Tongue

Whatever...just post another picture of your 690.  Wink
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1412 on: November 23, 2014, 09:25:54 AM »

Whatever...just post another picture of your 690.  Wink

Kiss

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1413 on: November 23, 2014, 03:50:48 PM »

RC 390 vs Duke 390 - Ninja 300

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:34:39 AM by kopfjäger » Logged

SpikeC

Spike in PDX

« Reply #1414 on: November 23, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »

A rather refreshing look at what works where!

Spike Cornelius
  PDX
   2009 M1100S Assorted blingy odds and ends(now gone)
2008 Bimota DB5R  woo-Hoo!
   1965 T100SC
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1415 on: November 23, 2014, 05:14:05 PM »

KTM RC 390 first look review - Features and Benef…:

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DanTheMan

« Reply #1416 on: November 23, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »

Went to the IMS and sat on the race version of the 390...very cool.

Also, the Kawi H2 is the stupidest looking bike I've ever seen. It looks decent to bad in photos...absolutely absurd in person. Unbelievable that a real moto company would put that POS out.

I raced a ninja 250 for a few years, it was a piece f shit, but i raced in a class where everyone was on the same bike so it was a ton of fun. No doubt the 390 will be a better platform to run on.

I WANYT A HP2!  About time i can get 300HP in a street bike.

2008 KTM 690 SMC
2006 749 Dark- Sold
2003 M630ie Dark - Sold
2003 CRF175F
1999 Minsk 125 2T - Bought in Hanoi sold in Bangkok
1994 Ninja EX250 - Sold- AFM #692 - Retired
1996 Honda CR125R - Sold
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1417 on: November 24, 2014, 04:55:52 AM »

Here's a similar class shoot out

"A2 shootout! KTM RC390 vs Ninja 300 vs Honda CBR300R / CBR500R | Group Test"

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1418 on: November 24, 2014, 10:31:16 PM »

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1419 on: November 25, 2014, 03:47:46 AM »

You buying D?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1420 on: November 25, 2014, 06:29:10 AM »

You buying D?

Nah, I don't think so.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1421 on: November 25, 2014, 02:06:17 PM »

Scared?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1422 on: November 25, 2014, 02:28:28 PM »

Scared?

Na, just don't need a third bike as of now........but.....

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1423 on: November 25, 2014, 04:21:40 PM »

I am still thinking about this one . . . for some reason, it is stuck in me head . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1424 on: November 30, 2014, 03:09:38 PM »

Gonna crack the Duke open. This plus a cam etc.  Evil

http://www.ktmtwins.com/rrp-377

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: