Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:28:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466621 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1425 on: November 30, 2014, 03:20:28 PM »

Cheesy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #1426 on: December 01, 2014, 08:40:12 AM »

While I was watching WVU beat up on ISU, my buddy Brad went and played without me on Saturday...  Angry

He is migrating from his 950 Adventure to this 690 Enduro. He plans on making it into a full on Dakar replica with racks/soft bags for his backcountry adventures. Apparently, his biggest complaint with the 950 has always been picking it up by himself.  Grin

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1427 on: December 01, 2014, 03:37:05 PM »

Gonna crack the Duke open. This plus a cam etc.  Evil

http://www.ktmtwins.com/rrp-377

Spoke too soon. Gotta run race fuel, oh well it was a good thought.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1428 on: December 01, 2014, 05:00:06 PM »

Can't get race fuel in your neck of the woods?

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1429 on: December 01, 2014, 05:05:47 PM »

Can't get race fuel in your neck of the woods?

Yeah, but it's a tad pricey to be running on the street.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1430 on: December 01, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »

Gotta pay to play, my man.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1431 on: December 01, 2014, 07:27:58 PM »

Gotta pay to play, my man.

True, but if I was out and about and ran dry, would be a pain the ass. As it is that 690 has tons of grunt. I'll see if I can find a piston that's between the two. I need a point of contact with someone that lives and breathes that engine.

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1432 on: December 01, 2014, 08:56:39 PM »

If a little is good, a lot is better, and too much is just enough.

Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1433 on: December 01, 2014, 08:58:14 PM »

If a little is good, a lot is better, and too much is just enough.

Evil

Im pricing VP fuels right now.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1434 on: December 01, 2014, 10:16:13 PM »

Triple J
« Reply #1435 on: December 02, 2014, 10:31:36 AM »

Do you need real race fuel, or just something to increase the octane to prevent pre-detonation? The latter won't give you any hp, but will protect your motor and is a LOT cheaper.

VP works, but can be expensive unless you have a source that can sell in greater quantities than their 5 gallon cans. For instance, Bend, OR has a couple locations that sell it at the pump.

A local race motor builder may be able to get you something cheaper. Through my motor builder, I used to get 16 gallon drums of leaded R110 fuel to use in my built R6 motor. I only had to mix it at about 30% with premium pump gas to keep my motor safe. MUCH cheaper than running actual race gas.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1436 on: December 02, 2014, 01:43:02 PM »

^^ I'm waiting to hear back from Rally Raid.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1437 on: December 02, 2014, 09:02:18 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1438 on: December 03, 2014, 02:29:39 PM »

Anybody able to translate this?  Evil

http://www.frauenschuh-tuning.at/index.php?id=ktm_lc4_690

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1439 on: December 03, 2014, 02:53:32 PM »

All those parts are laying on red silk.

That pretty much translates it for me.

Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: